Deadpool 2 (2018)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did anyone notice
omega red in the prison?

Also
JUGGERNAUGHT finally done properly in a live action, please let us see more of him and it looks like we will

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Many sequels don't live up to the hype but this definitely did. Even the scenes during the credits were hilarious.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Are there jokes in Deadpool 2 referencing Mass Effect?

Sorry no. I was being generic. Tim Miller did a lot of effects and from what people say was basically the director on ME2. They needed someone cheap for Deadpool so they used him as the Director and I thought he was fantastic. But Reynolds fired him early in DP2 and Ive been wondering why beyond the BS creative difference line.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That was fucking great. Loved the whole thing and was cry laughing at parts, and almost real crying at some others. Wore my Deadpool onesie for fun.

Negasonic did get waayyyy hotter but man Yukio hot damn. I care about her.

Also didn’t even realize until the credits that Alan Tudyk was one of the rednecks that Cable shows up at.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You mean Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony? Yeah, she was gorgeous.

deadpool_2_negasonic_teenage_yukio_lesbians_lgbtq.jpg

21d91d87fbfb4d21a2fa0893ce900a50.gif

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sorry no. I was being generic. Tim Miller did a lot of effects and from what people say was basically the director on ME2. They needed someone cheap for Deadpool so they used him as the Director and I thought he was fantastic. But Reynolds fired him early in DP2 and Ive been wondering why beyond the BS creative difference line.

Tim Miller and Reynolds were fighting over what kind of movie they wanted to make. Miller wanted to make a all in Summer action blockbuster, while Reynolds wanted to keep it small and closer to the original film.

spronk

FPS noob
9/10 for me, loved it even more than the first one felt like a lot more jokes too although I'd say the action scenes in the first movie were a little better (rewatched last night) and of course Infinity War had a lot more weight.

I didn't love Cable as much as everyone else though, he was fine but just didn't really click as a character for me (I know nothing about the comic version). Absolutely loved all the other characters though and the fun easter eggs and stuff. Rewatching again tomorrow to try and catch all the little stuff I missed.

My only minor, dumbass nitpick would be
it was kinda weird that an orphan mutant school could be abusing kids like that for years and Xavier never catches on. I guess Deadpool broke his helmet thing.

Ladro

Anomaly
God damn that was funny. As good if not better than the first. So many great fucking lines and scenes. 9/10 easily.

True story - someone brought a fucking toddler to the showing I was at. Not exactly a movie I would recommend for that, it's violent and gory as hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
God damn that was funny. As good if not better than the first. So many great fucking lines and scenes. 9/10 easily.

True story - someone brought a fucking toddler to the showing I was at. Not exactly a movie I would recommend for that, it's violent and gory as hell.
Well, Deadpool himself said at the very beginning of the movie that it was a family movie!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
the baby couch scene was me in tears. hard to say if this was better than DP1, close for sure. loved so much of this. only tiny gripe is Josh Brolin, I couldn't not hear Thanos, i'm sure another actor could have filled the role fine.

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
yeah, you all delusional. Super hero movies suck ass. Big stinky adolesent ass. No substance in any of them (except Spidey 2, classic. The rest. hugest yawn fest. Was not my intention to troll, but to lay out a hook as to why mindlessly blowing up shit, i got sensitiv vision 10/10 and explotion/strobelights/blinking tv series intro/Stupid blinking strobe multicoloured shit, and firefighters and cops, just those fucking hellish lights, man fuck you, tryna kill me. And I am not even epeliptic, it just my brain say, HELL no, this is way to much stimuli to prosses and i'm gonna put you in lockdown Raponch. I failed to listen once, never again. Anyways, back to the oozing machismo of this tights filled tights flick. Men in tights displaying their hard bodies and hard work that appeals to 40+ soccer moms. While you neckbears make a promise and you know that next year you'll have all the bitches and lost half a ton. Things lookin up.

And if these guys "speak" to your sensibilities, you even more fucked up. These are for 13 year olds max. I like Mad Max, but im old as fuck and like the originals better, not so crusty as to catch them on the movies, but still fairly new shit. Love the guy called speed in nr 1.

Won't lie, the troll is not very subtle. but underneath the veil of me showing false genuine curiosity. I thought it could be a fun topic. I love watching fat, stinky captain basement nerds defend something so irrelevant. Kremt. nvm me, bored.

Last edited:
  • 7EyeRoll
  • 4Dislike
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 16 users

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
The post credits scenes had me in tears, especially "You're welcome, Canada." and the cameo right before it.
Wade shooting himself with Hugh Jackman there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, you all delusional. Super hero movies suck ass. Big stinky adolesent ass. No substance in any of them (except Spidey 2, classic. The rest. hugest yawn fest. Was not my intention to troll, but to lay out a hook as to why mindlessly blowing up shit, i got sensitiv vision 10/10 and explotion/strobelights/blinking tv series intro/Stupid blinking strobe multicoloured shit, and firefighters and cops, just those fucking hellish lights, man fuck you, tryna kill me. And I am not even epeliptic, it just my brain say, HELL no, this is way to much stimuli to prosses and i'm gonna put you in lockdown Raponch. I failed to listen once, never again. Anyways, back to the oozing machismo of this tights filled tights flick. Men in tights displaying their hard bodies and hard work that appeals to 40+ soccer moms. While you neckbears make a promise and you know that next year you'll have all the bitches and lost half a ton. Things lookin up.

And if these guys "speak" to your sensibilities, you even more fucked up. These are for 13 year olds max. I like Mad Max, but im old as fuck and like the originals better, not so crusty as to catch them on the movies, but still fairly new shit. Love the guy called speed in nr 1.

Won't lie, the troll is not very subtle. but underneath the veil of me showing false genuine curiosity. I thought it could be a fun topic. I love watching fat, stinky captain basement nerds defend something so irrelevant. Kremt. nvm me, bored.

What?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Loved it. Almost all of the jokes hit their mark, even the ones that were just updated versions of jokes from the first one. I have to admit I had to hold in my nerdlike squee at seeing Cable on screen for the first time. Cable and Deadpool made their appearance in the peak of my comic collecting days. I still have all 100 issues of New Mutants and the first like 50 issues of X-Force.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user