Deadpool 2 (2018)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reincarnation is vastly different from cloning. Assuming the clone's parents aren't murdered and the cycle starts over again.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
son of Scott Summers and Jean Grey. In the future, constantly fights Apocalypse. Hates Bishop. Infected with techno-organic virus that will turn him into a robot slave of Apocalypse. his physic mutant powers are deadlocked with the virus, holding it at bay, with only his arm transformed.
Comes back in time for various reasons. preventing bad futures.

Deadpool and Cable have a history of a buddy cop, straightman/comic relief duo.

Most recently, Surrogate father to Hope Summers. Hope was the first mutant born after "no more mutants". she was taken to the future by Cable to protect her till adulthood, as the chosen messiah prophecies to save Earth. (from the Phoenix)
One correction, son of Scot summers and Madelyne Pryor, a clone of jean grey, kidnapped to the future

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As an aside, the Donald Glover run Deadpool cartoon got canned by FX and Marvel. From what I have gathered Glover was making his own interpretation of Deadpool that would have no resemblance to the movies or comics. Apparently Marvel and FX said nope and canned the show. This was supposed to come out this year and there apparently weren't even any scripts or episodes in production yet.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As an aside, the Donald Glover run Deadpool cartoon got canned by FX and Marvel. From what I have gathered Glover was making his own interpretation of Deadpool that would have no resemblance to the movies or comics. Apparently Marvel and FX said nope and canned the show. This was supposed to come out this year and there apparently weren't even any scripts or episodes in production yet.

there WERE scripts written. that's why it got canned actually. he made a joke about taylor swift and they didn't want to deal with the legions of taylor fans boycotting. the higher ups SAID it was because donald glover was too busy to write the script, but the dude put out a 15 page script the NIGHT it got canned and released it on twitter. could have been cool, oh well.

anyway, i came here to post this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would love to see a legion Deapool/Donald Glover fan vs a legion of tay tay fans any day

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The script he put out was a mock script and not an actual episode.

yes, he wrote it the night they announced he was too busy to do the show. so he wrote a 15 page script to show them that he is not, in fact, too busy.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New tv spot is good. Deadpool putting some random guy with no powers in xforce is perfect

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most recently, Surrogate father to Hope Summers. Hope was the first mutant born after "no more mutants". she was taken to the future by Cable to protect her till adulthood, as the chosen messiah prophecies to save Earth. (from the Phoenix)

wbKKcYd.jpg
aprPVvT.jpg

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>

Is it wrong that I'm more hyped for this than Infinity War?
Love the double 4wall breaking with Cable. First with "Thanos... sorry, Cable" (Josh Brolin plays, of course, both), and then "Oooh dark... Are you from the DC?" (Brolin played Jonah Hex from DC... heck, I think he's still playing Hex in this movie...)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Love the double 4wall breaking with Cable. First with "Thanos... sorry, Cable" (Josh Brolin plays, of course, both), and then "Oooh dark... Are you from the DC?" (Brolin played Jonah Hex from DC... heck, I think he's still playing Hex in this movie...)

Peter is the hero I never knew I needed.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
tickets up on AMC and regal, both are running a double feature as well the release night get to see D1 + D2 over 4 hours. $25 at my local AMC in Dolby Cinema, not a bad deal but I think I'd rather just see D1 at home

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also the Goonies reference with One-eyed Willie.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think my favorite part was the recreation of the stupid wolverine origins scheme where he cuts all the bullets out of the air.

Siliconemelons

I think my favorite part was the recreation of the stupid wolverine origins scheme where he cuts all the bullets out of the air.

I mean, diss on one of the few scenes of that movie that, while silly- was cool?

• 1Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I mean, diss on one of the few scenes of that movie that, while silly- was cool?

I prefer highlighting the retardation of bothering to cut bullets out of the air when your superpower is a Healing Factor that prevents you from being harmed in nearly any capacity.

Siliconemelons

I prefer highlighting the retardation of bothering to cut bullets out of the air when your superpower is a Healing Factor that prevents you from being harmed in nearly any capacity.

True, and to be fair- the scene does both at the same time :p

didnt wolvereen get burned into nothingness but his adamantium skelly and 1 cell or something and from that fully regenerated back - essentially making him nigh un-killable.

• 1Like