Deadpool 2 (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 16 Votes
Title: Deadpool 2

Genre: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Stefan Kapičić, Jack Kesy, Julian Dennison, Shiori Kutsuna, Leslie Uggams, Karan Soni, Eddie Marsan, Stan Lee

Release: 2018-05-30

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wondered why people were discussing all the new movie stuff in the old thread and realized that just nobody had made a new thread yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
that sucks, stunt people are the unappreciated people on movies

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Look on the bright side, if she had proper life insurance she just shattered the pay gap compared to the stuntmen.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Look on the bright side, if she had proper life insurance she just shattered the pay gap compared to the stuntmen.
It's sad what they make. Really good stunt people still only make a fraction of what mouth breathing oxy snorting slut actor makes.

• 1Solidarity

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
We can argue about pay equality between stunt doubles and actors all day, but it seems to me that a lot of those folks love the chase of the thrill enough that they'd do it for free if they had to. That puts the studios in a pretty strong negotiating position.

Oldbased

> Than U
We can argue about pay equality between stunt doubles and actors all day, but it seems to me that a lot of those folks love the chase of the thrill enough that they'd do it for free if they had to. That puts the studios in a pretty strong negotiating position.
Ya, even though I don't agree with that stunt ladies view on politics or party if you go to her instagram/facebook over the past 5 years she was fucking hardcore. Racing, bike racing at that, super stunts and endless posts to suck it up and git it done type personality. That's a dangerous way to live life but she probably lived more in those 5 years doing hardcore stuff than many ever will in a lifetime. People like that get my respect no matter how much they are wrong about petty shit.

I don't think or care to argue they should get equal pay of actors/whatever. Sometimes they do anyways. Harrison Ford was a carpenter on a set once. Many were. Right place/right time. Sometimes talent sometimes luck.
I do think they should make very good money though and sometimes they ( stunt ) don't.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oh look, a girl trying to drive on an elite level.

• 4Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm hoping this movie has a strong counterpoint character to Deadpool. The first movie wasn't as good as it could have been because it felt like a monologue since Reynolds' lines and delivery were on a different plane of existence from everyone else.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Deadpool talks to the audience. He constantly breaks the 4th wall. That's what Deadpool does, and this movie did it perfectly.

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Deadpool talks to the audience. He constantly breaks the 4th wall. That's what Deadpool does, and this movie did it perfectly.

This movie isn't out yet.

And that's fine, but there needs to be someone he can actually interact with on his level in the movie or it becomes boring. It's like inviting Patrick Stewart to participate in a 3rd grade school play.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
uh. yeah, no. that's a huge part of deadpool's charm. i'm so ecstatic that they choose to stay true to that part of him. they only thing they are missing is deadpool going to the studio itself and making the director (at gunpoint, of couse) do last minute reshoots so that deadpool knows where the bad guy is hiding.

what deadpool NEEDS is a straightman. and colossus filled that role perfectly. cable will do the job just fine in part 2

• 1Solidarity

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
“After years of weekly emails and countless carrier pigeons, Good Housekeeping finally returned my calls,” says Deadpool. “And while it’s a dream come true, apparently we have vastly different opinions on the definition of a ‘holiday spread’…

They've actually printed up copies of Good Housekeeping with this stuff in them as a promotional. You can get them in select cities.

For size:
deadpool-good-housekeeping-cover.jpg

deadpool-holiday-letter.jpg

deadpool-turkey-carving-tipis.jpg

deadpool-recipes.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Absolutely beautiful.

I don't know if Ryan Reynolds has watched a lot of The Joy of Painting over the years but someone behind that sure has. That was a constant stream of Bobisms.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database