Deadpool 2 (2018)

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ultimate question for Deadpool 2, are they going to bring back the blind cocaine addict roommate & cab driver?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They were both in the montage of shots during the "technical difficulties".

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

He's cheesin' it up on the Rockwell ripoff poster, left of Cable.

Juvarisx

Florida
The IMDB for this was just changed to Untitled Deadpool Sequel, which indicates that could be the name of the film

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

That was the title they used in the synopsis they released with the trailer. Considering they've promoted it up until now as Deadpool 2 I think that title was just part of the gag.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They could do something completely stupid with Deadpoo2 written with a loop to sort of look like an L and we wouldn't care.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can't get over how much I love the main poster cover there. Deadpool Thanksgiving is the only Thanksigiving I want!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
“After years of weekly emails and countless carrier pigeons, Good Housekeeping finally returned my calls,” says Deadpool. “And while it’s a dream come true, apparently we have vastly different opinions on the definition of a ‘holiday spread’…

They've actually printed up copies of Good Housekeeping with this stuff in them as a promotional. You can get them in select cities.

For size:
deadpool-good-housekeeping-cover.jpg

deadpool-holiday-letter.jpg

deadpool-turkey-carving-tipis.jpg

deadpool-recipes.jpg

This is the real power of deadpool. Their marketing is some next level shit. lol. Fox should pay Reynolds to market all their superhero films, regardless of he's in the project or not.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That was great. I like the part where he didn't mention Ryan Lochte and kept it generalized. It took me a good minute to remember that fellas name, so I think we're all close to forgetting about him for forever. Things are looking up boys!