Deadpool 2 (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
they need to put the tag line instead of coming, to cumming... just...cuz.

but that brazil comiccon tattoo think was great.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
D92C85E9-DF21-46EF-8334-B2778194213A.jpeg

These people are genius at marketing.

Grab some 'dumb luck' inside of Deadpool's head with Monopoly's Deadpool Edition

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I looks like Disney might already have some informal influence over the decisions at Fox even though the deal hasn't even cleared the legal hurdles yet. Deadpool 2 has had it's release date moved up from June 1 to May 18; the week before the Solo movie instead of the week after, and putting it only 2 weeks after Infinity War. That's definitely a worse spot in the slate.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I looks like Disney might already have some informal influence over the decisions at Fox even though the deal hasn't even cleared the legal hurdles yet. Deadpool 2 has had it's release date moved up from June 1 to May 18; the week before the Solo movie instead of the week after, and putting it only 2 weeks after Infinity War. That's definitely a worse spot in the slate.
I so hope this crushes solo in its second week

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

I love the marketing geniuses behind these movies. We'll probably get a new trailer within the next few days as well, maybe attached to BP.

Royal

I got the stones to help you (Thanos ..err I mean Cable).

Reynolds isn't wasting any time is he?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Why isn't the CGI done? Its just a metal arm... its not like we are removing a mustache or anything!

• 4Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So hyped for this movie.

Also, I think Negasonic Teenage Warhead is old enough now for me to comment that she's grown up into quite a hottie. I still don't dig the haircut, but she's got a really pretty face.

Man, this summer is going to be packed with awesome movies. Infinity War, Deadpool, Incredibles 2, Ant-Man & Wasp, all within like 2 months of each other I think? Tons of others too that might be awesome (I consider the ones I listed as virtual guarantees), depending upon your preferences. This might be the biggest "going to IMAX on opening night" summer I've ever had.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like