Deadpool (2016)

Troll_sl

shitlord
For instance Darth Vader has no way to evoke emotion on his helmet, yet we still believe the voice over was coming from inside that helmet. This is also the responsibility of the audio department to match his voice to whatever environment he is in.
It also depends heavily on the guy behind the mask. David Prowse was pretty good at emotive body language.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Funny since we were just talking about this but Skrein was just confirmed to be playing Ajax. seems like a pretty expensive character to do

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Did they confirm anywhere that they'll keep Deadpool's face horribly scarred/disfigured? Wondering if Reynolds is just going to be a voice with maybe some flashbacks of his regular looking self.

Homsar

There is set photos with him scarred up already wearing his hoodie, sounds like they are going to do the whole weapon X origin shit especially with Ajax being confirmed. They will probablehave Kane and Taskmaster make appearances of references for future movies

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I'm not sure they can use Taskmaster as he started off as an Avengers enemy.
Did some googlin:Comic Book Brain Splatter: Brain Splatter Goes Sherlock Holmes on Marvel Live-Action Rights

Taskmaster is one of Marvel's very unique and very cool villains, but one with whom casual fans are unfamiliar. Director Joe Carnahan aimed to change that a while back, working with Fox to develop a Taskmaster film in after originally being lined up to work with Marvel for a limited-run Taskmaster comic series. In a 2010 interview with SuperHeroHype, Carahan revealed a bit of his vision for the character's film:

"For Alex (Young, producer of "The A-Team") I was going to do Taskmaster. Originally I wanted to do Juggernaut 'cause I had a really good take on that, and then Taskmaster was something we talked about, and I haven't discussed it with him for ages, but I would love to get back in. I love the idea of a guy with photographic reflexes, he can see something and repeat it, I thought that was such a cool idea. I think there's a Moon Knight series where he just beats the sh*t out of Taskmaster and kind of ruined him, and it's a cool character. I think it might be one of those Marvel characters you really need to reimagine because he's got the whole skull and cape-it's a bit grandiose I think-but it would certainly be a cool thing."

Alex Young was the co-president of production at 20th Century Fox until being moved into a role as a producer where he worked on films such as A Good Day to Die Hard and Unstoppable. All signs would indicate that Taskmaster's rights rest with Fox. Rumors swirled that Taskmaster would show up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but those have since been proven false. Given the likelihood that Marvel Studios do not own his rights, it wouldn't have been possible anyway. It seems very strange that Taskmaster, a villain who was introduced in the Avengers comics, would show up anywhere but the MCU, but there's no real clarity as to why the rights were at Fox.

Outside of the interview with Carnahan, a quick search did not supply any other information about the rights to Taskmaster reverting back to Marvel.

Xevy

Log Wizard
rrr_img_94321.jpg

Hopefully that's his 'early stages' or something. Or his body is like 5x more fucked up. He's not bad, but I want more lumps and tumors, damn it!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deadpool had a couple teleportation devices over the years. The Cable one came later when he got some of Cable's genetics all up in him so the future fancy shit Cable used that was keyed to him would work for Deadpool. Before that he had a teleportation belt thing that I don't think they ever fully explained how he got it, but Weasel did repair it for him in the past.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ryan Reynolds reaction to Deadpools death in the comics. Also didn't they confirm Cable would be in the movie? I thought I read that somewhere.

rrr_img_94410.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like that costume is one of the most believable suits I've seen. Usually when you see a superhero's costume in an undoctored set-shot it looks really fake and wrong. Even one of the best comic movies had that effect:
dark-knight-nolan-bale.jpg

But for deadpool it's like they can just animate the eyes and they're done.

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
I feel like that costume is one of the most believable suits I've seen. Usually when you see a superhero's costume in an undoctored set-shot it looks really fake and wrong. Even one of the best comic movies had that effect:
What is wrong with the batsuit in that picture?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll agree it's probably the best looking superhero costume I've seen in a movie. Some of the Bale batman suits probably come in 2nd, followed by Thor's armored costume.

Iron Man is difficult to say. That's more of a prop than a costume, imo.

What I want to know is how many thousands of dollars a replica of the Deadpool costume it's going to cost.

Homsar

All the set shots of Deadpool look awesome, I just hope their is a scene with deadpool killing the fox employee that gave him laser eyes and Baraka arms

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've heard that they're setting this movie up to be the Deadpool origin story, doing a ret con of the character in the wolverine origins movie.

Then they're going to go from there if this movie does well.