Deadpool (2016)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So many questions! what teleporter is he using, is it the one from cable ect

j00t

From what I remember, the leaked script started off with deadpool watching xmen origins wolverine like it was a comedy. Like, it shows barakapool and he's just like, wtf am I watching?

I know they aren't going with that script, but they are probably lifting from it pretty heavily so we still might have a scene like that near the beginning

joz123

Potato del Grande
This is my favorite picture so far. He nails the attitude perfectly.
rrr_img_94588.jpg

Homsar

They seem to doing everything right even his stupid twitter page, never heard of that character Negasonic Teenage Warhead??

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
From what I remember, the leaked script started off with deadpool watching xmen origins wolverine like it was a comedy. Like, it shows barakapool and he's just like, wtf am I watching?

I know they aren't going with that script, but they are probably lifting from it pretty heavily so we still might have a scene like that near the beginning
That. Would be.. Epic.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Healing factor GO GO GO !

Vancouver police have recommended a charge of intimidation against a 52-year-old photographer whose car allegedly struck actor Ryan Reynolds.

Sgt. Randy Fincham says the men were involved in a confrontation and Reynolds was hit as the man tried to escape from an underground hotel parking lot.

He says the actor did not suffer any substantial injuries but had a sore knee and back Friday evening and was otherwise OK to return to work the next day.

Fincham says police have spoken with Reynolds and the photographer, who was arrested at the police station.

The suspect, whose name isn't being released, is from Richmond, B.C., and remains in custody and his car has been seized.

Vancouver-born Reynolds is in Vancouver to film his new movie "Deadpool."

Homsar

So the dude in the motion caption suit everyone says is going to be Colossus

j00t

Healing factor GO GO GO !
I am left shaken at the mere thought of Reynolds dying before this movie is made. I simply cannot fathom even the most infinitesimal of fractions of the pure, unsullied tidal wave of rage that my heart would birth.

Homsar

I know he was tall but didnt realize he was 7'5'' armored, Reynolds is over 6'2 in real like so that seems accurate. Never read the original deadpool script

Xevy

Log Wizard
From what I gather, this may be very near 100% the original script that leaked. I only read some of the best parts that were pulled out by some one else, but this is one of them. The parts I read were his love life flashbacks, him meeting and fighting Colossus, and him addressing the abomination that was Wolverine: Origin Barakapool.

I think the fact that it's R is because the original script is so strong. Every nerd that read it was literally jizzing their ill-fitting jeans over it.

Homsar

7 Great Moments From the Deadpool Movie Script - Topless Robot - Unofficial Sponsor of Your Inner Childishness - Page 2

The stuff with deadpool and his roomate is gold
deadpool4ikea.jpg

While this version of Blind Al doesn't seem to have as much baggage as the comic version, she is written as the perfect supporting character - one whose relationship with Deadpool only further defines Deadpool's character. This incarnation of the duo met on Craigslist, about which at one point Blind Al remarks, "I'm going to find this Craig. And I'm going to kill him."

A hilarious running gag is that it's Deadpool's job to pay the rent and Blind Al's job to build the furniture. Ikea boxes scatter the apartment, and a Roomba vacuum robot sucks up loose screws to incomplete furniture sets. The dressers and nightstands are constantly falling over, and the fact that Deadpool keeps this bargain with Al in place is once again proof the writers had a solid adaptation on their hands. Before I continue, I'd like to point out that-

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just LOL'd reading that Blind Al stuff. That wasn't the article I read, but yeah, those are some of the things mentioned from the original script. The sex scene thing is pretty awesome, though. Especially since there's a real chance of boobies since it's R now.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The art in that panel is atrocious. Who's color penciling Deadpool these days? I remember how beautiful it was back in the Miniseries days, or when he had the first monthly series.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is straight from the original script. And holy shit that guy must be 6'8. At least. Good, fuck that 6'4 Colossus shit.
I'm glad to see they are making Colossus huge, because he needs to be. And while that guy is clearly big, he seems to be standing on some platform shoes or stilts or something, which might make it difficult for him to run or do anything really active.

Homsar

Fuck yeah, they confirmed the Bridge is Colossus and hes even bigger then what you're picturing from the guy in the motion capturing. They seem to really be staying true to the comics which normally means success. Movie better now let me down