Deadpool (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, if Deadpool has a healing factor... why is he horribly scarred?
As people have hinted at, he had cancer before he received the healing factor, so he is in like stage infinity of cancer but his healing factor keeps him from dying.

Xevy

Log Wizard
His healing factor basically expediates cell development. Especially tumors. So he's got a lot of nasty tumors going on. Also he's immune to mind control because his braincells are basically always going through apoptosis and constantly being renewed. That may or may not also be the reason he's insane.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm sure he'll get recast as Asian and Gay to be more PC.
eek.png
Ultimate Colossus is definitely gay. He had a thing for Angel.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ultimate Colossus is definitely gay. He had a thing for Angel.
He has a full on relationship with northstar, going to his prom, staying w/ him when the xmen were fucking up, which also lead to the super homophobic nightcrawler being pissed at colossus cuz he's all religious and shit.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After watching the Kingman church scene I really wish Vaughn would have stayed on as director =(

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lawsuit imminent:

rrr_img_93729.jpg

That's me from Halloween. Reynolds and I are the same height, but I've got many a chimichanga on him.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The lack of a bearskin rug and a fireplace makes you look like a spiderman wannabe.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The lack of a bearskin rug and a fireplace makes you look like a spiderman wannabe.
I would've at least had all my guns and swords, but thanks to a bunch of Aspy kids I can't walk around with a full arsenal anymore and not get shot to death by the police. Thanks, Lanza.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That costume is bugging my for some reason, maybe im just picturing Deadpool bigger

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it looks pretty great as a translation from the page to real life. If they can keep it from bunching up super weird when he moves, and get the eyes to work right, I think it's as good as we could expect. Maybe something animatronic for the eyes, they can probably swing that these days well enough. CGI could work, but Green Lantern....yeah...