Deadpool (2016)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
deadpool-twitter-hello-kitty.png

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Fuck I can't wait for this...I'm not sure I've been this hyped for a movie in awhile.
No shit, I haven't been this excited for a movie in a long time. They need to create an award show nomination (and award) for marketing, because whoever is running this marketing campaign is fucking brilliant.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Reynolds has to be a huge factor in all the marketing stuff, the guy has been all over this for decade or more and was perfect for the role. The history of everything from Wolverine Origins and Green Lantern actually made this adaption better then it should have been most likely.

The trailers and marketing has given me enough laughs and entertainment that even if the movie manages to be a letdown I will still be happy.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The more you know, not sure if i'll be able to think of Reynolds as anything other then Deadpool after all this stuff

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have to stop watching these clips, I'm going to spoil the whole movie. They are so good though!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I pray they have not shown all the good dialogue, because everything they have shown has been perfect.

I will have to watch this movie at least twice if the dialogue is consistent throughout just because I will have laughed so much.