Deadpool (2016)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Video games ...wiiu ps4 xbox1 games they play call of duty , sims 4 minecraft, titanfall tomb raider skyrim, bayonetta Mario kart, etc. I was just gonna go with wife-have a date night, but she said the kids wanted to see it too so they are going too.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yea Dungeons and Dragons is some intense adult level shit that prepares you for manhood.
Never said that at all! But I did say that I wasn't traumatized by seeing the occasional tit or hearing the word "fuck" or seeing a guy get blown up (Hi RoboCop) when hit by a car, and I selected my maturity level in the pre-10 range as someone who played mildly mind-intensive games and listening to contextually sexually explicit music. In other words, compared to someone who spent their days playing kickball and listening to Aerosmith, I was a little less likely to be broadsided by things in 1980s rated R movies.

But please, continue. I'm eager to hear further thoughts.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Rob Liefeld was on Collider Heroes this week talking shop about Deadpool. When the marketing for the movie came up he said that Ryan Reynold's has come up with a lot of the ideas himself.
Rob Liefeld is the guy who can't draw feet and doesn't know how a girl's body works, right?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There is a video online of reactions after the screening and everyone that talked say its easily one of the best and possibly better then Guardians which is a pretty huge statement. Other thing was it was all ages, even the older people 50+ loved it

joz123

Potato del Grande
3 hours straight of Deadpool TV commercials on Monday on 5 TV networks

Programs such as "Tosh.0," "Workaholics" and "Golden Girls" will run only these "Deadpool" spots, which were customized to fit the target demographic of each show. For instance, the "Golden Girls" spots will feature Deadpool with a rose and other Valentine's Day trappings. "Teen Mom," "Ridiculousness," "@midnight," "Love & Hip Hop" and "Cops" will also be part of the targeted programming.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is usually a good sign when the studio throws serious money into the marketing of a movie.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That could be funny, but fuck wasting 2 hours of my life to catch those few interesting minutes.
The part of the discussion about the inner workings of the comic book industry in the 90's is more than a few minutes. He basically recounts his whole career from when he worked at a comic book store to eventually starting his own publishing label. Pretty much the whole second half of the show.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting dude. I hate some of his art though. Still he makes shit, me, not so much.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Early reviews seem decent,, only major complaints are the actual villains it seems.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
100% on RT at the moment. Reviews I've read said there is a distinct lack of plot, but no one gives a fuck because it does what it does in the best possible way.