Deadpool & Wolverine

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In my defense I edited in the amod afterwards so it wouldn't actually send a ping.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Deadpool 3 was confirmed rated R by Kevin Feige last year

Blade on the other hand will be PG-13. Disney+ does allow R rated content now with its content filtering system (you have to opt in) but I doubt they will go too hard on it, the only stuff there really now are the Netflix Marvel shows (Punisher, Daredevil), Deadpool, Logan,

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Joking Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

variety put the story out, so id assume its legit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blade on the other hand will be PG-13
50 year old actor with no action movie experience or physical background playing the main character, pg-13 rating, and as of earlier today instead of having a nobody for a director they have no director at all, right as the project is supposed to be moving into production.

Should be great.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Goddamn it.. I was JUST going to post about them losing their Director. Fast fingered motherfucker... lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
50 year old actor with no action movie experience or physical background playing the main character, pg-13 rating, and as of earlier today instead of having a nobody for a director they have no director at all, right as the project is supposed to be moving into production.

Should be great.
it doesnt matter, without Wesley Snipes as Blade, its DOA already.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it doesnt matter, without Wesley Snipes as Blade, its DOA already.

They don't need Wesley Snipes, dude is no spring chicken either at this point. But they need to acknowledge that Snipes defined the character and trying to go so dramatically away from his portrayal is going to be a trainwreck.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

They don't need Wesley Snipes, dude is no spring chicken either at this point. But they need to acknowledge that Snipes defined the character and trying to go so dramatically away from his portrayal is going to be a trainwreck.
they need Wesley Snipes, he is integral even if he doesnt do anything cept hand his katana/weapons to somebody else.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
they need Wesley Snipes, he is integral even if he doesnt do anything cept hand his katana/weapons to somebody else.

Nah they could reboot blade but they would need a new actor with actual charisma and a script. Sounds like they have neither.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nah they could reboot blade but they would need a new actor with actual charisma and a script. Sounds like they have neither.
they need to get a black male actor who knows how to act, fight and look fucking badass doing it. shouldnt be a hard task. yet here we are.
tumblr_mefmdw9Rp31qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
they need to get a black male actor who knows how to act, fight and look fucking badass doing it. shouldnt be a hard task. yet here we are.

If you take a talented white actor, do mo-cap and cgi them into Blade does that count as blackface?

James Cameron did it with Battle Angel, could do the same thing here. I'd watch that move if James Cameron directed it.

• 1Like