Deadpool & Wolverine

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
variety put the story out, so id assume its legit

I just want to mention (as is often the case these days) that story's "source" is the same tweeted video we saw. They literally know nothing more than we do. Them writing that tiny article lends no more credibility to Wolverine being in D3 than whomever originally posted the vid in this thread.

That said, that'll be badass to have them in the same movie (for real this time, not like when Wolverine met that abomination of a Deadpool they tried originally).

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Variety is partially a trade magazine almost with how close their relationships with companies are. When a corporate party wants to make a statement on industry they will commission Variety to do it.

They at least have the contacts to double check the story.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You guys all sound like old crusty fucks. Mahershala Ali is an amazing actor.
Hugh Jackman is 54, Tom Cruise is 60, Wesley Snipes is 60. i dont see why Wesley Snipes wouldnt be able to play Blade one more time. I'm not saying he has to star in a trilogy or anything. that would probably be a bad move, but have him play a large role in one new movie, show that he's "too old for this shit" and hands it off to your hero, Mashed Potato Au Gratin for the role going forward. that sounds like a plan.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hugh Jackman is 54, Tom Cruise is 60, Wesley Snipes is 60. i dont see why Wesley Snipes wouldnt be able to play Blade one more time. I'm not saying he has to star in a trilogy or anything. that would probably be a bad move, but have him play a large role in one new movie, show that he's "too old for this shit" and hands it off to your hero, Mashed Potato Au Gratin for the role going forward. that sounds like a plan.

You realize Blade ages slowly being 1/2 vamp. If Snipes is like omg I am too old for this shit like some wanna be Danny Glover that is the dumbest fucking idea i have ever heard.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You realize Blade ages slowly being 1/2 vamp. If Snipes is like omg I am too old for this shit like some wanna be Danny Glover that is the dumbest fucking idea i have ever heard.
thats just one avenue to pursue, I'm not trying to write a Blade movie here. make him get sickle cell anemia or some shit. i dont care. just saying you dont reboot Blade without the man himself.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

thats just one avenue to pursue, I'm not trying to write a Blade movie here. make him get sickle cell anemia or some shit. i dont care. just saying you dont reboot Blade without the man himself.
but... then it's not a reboot... the definition of reboot is starting over.

i realize you're attached to snipes, and for good reason, he's amazing as blade... but let's not pretend he didn't cause ALL KINDS of problems for blade 3. dude is so attached to the character that he thinks HE IS blade.

maherasha ali (spelling?) is an great choice for blade, he definitely can pull off the attitude. as far as the action scenes go, there are PLENTY of actors in the MCU who weren't known for action scenes prior to being in the MCU. i'm absolutely willing to give ali a chance to pull some stuff off. however, that is all based on who they get behind the scenes (director, cinematographer, fight coordinator, etc) however; that seems to be a huge problem right now.

honestly i just hope him being black doesn't become a plot point to score woke points. the original movies never had anything to do about race (other than human/vampire) and no one cared. i can't WAIT for the articles to come out demanding the movie to be used politically like black panther was.

Maul

Dental Dammer

i realize you're attached to snipes, and for good reason, he's amazing as blade... but let's not pretend he didn't cause ALL KINDS of problems for blade 3. dude is so attached to the character that he thinks HE IS blade.

maherasha ali (spelling?) is an great choice for blade, he definitely can pull off the attitude. as far as the action scenes go, there are PLENTY of actors in the MCU who weren't known for action scenes prior to being in the MCU. i'm absolutely willing to give ali a chance to pull some stuff off. however, that is all based on who they get behind the scenes (director, cinematographer, fight coordinator, etc) however; that seems to be a huge problem right now.

honestly i just hope him being black doesn't become a plot point to score woke points. the original movies never had anything to do about race (other than human/vampire) and no one cared. i can't WAIT for the articles to come out demanding the movie to be used politically like black panther was.
Oh you sweet, sweet summer child.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, if Mahershala Ali doesn't pan out they can always call on Jaden.

SmithKarateKid.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
as far as the action scenes go, there are PLENTY of actors in the MCU who weren't known for action scenes prior to being in the MCU.
Yeah and they were probably all 20 years younger than Ali when they started with the MCU.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i dont think anyone even remembers there was a Blade 3. Snipes got too full of himself, but that shouldnt disqualify him from being in another Blader film. just to hand the torch over. Blade had his mentor with Rubber Duck, he could play a similar role with the new guy. and race will be pushed in this new movie. they will call it the "first black vampire film". anyway, this all doesnt matter anymore as the film is likely done now that the director noped out. there is obviously some agenda being pushed here and anyone who knows shit about Blade, knows Blade doesnt fuck around with agendas, he wants to kill vampires and thats it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i dont think anyone even remembers there was a Blade 3. Snipes got too full of himself, but that shouldnt disqualify him from being in another Blader film. just to hand the torch over. Blade had his mentor with Rubber Duck, he could play a similar role with the new guy. and race will be pushed in this new movie. they will call it the "first black vampire film". anyway, this all doesnt matter anymore as the film is likely done now that the director noped out. there is obviously some agenda being pushed here and anyone who knows shit about Blade, knows Blade doesnt fuck around with agendas, he wants to kill vampires and thats it.
Everyone remembers Blade 3 because it had Ryan Reynolds.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
First of all, Blade 3 wasn't bad at all! I've watched it a few times over the years specifically for Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Biel, and Triple H and his dog.

Second, I think I've solved every problem with the Blade reboot:

Blyadde. Two d's, one y, but not where you think it iiiiiis! I'd watch the shit out of Madisynn and Wongers killing vamps.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

OneofOne

Snipes is a racist fuck, fuck him. Triple H laughed about how racist Snipes was to the other white cast members but not to him (for obvious reasons). Reynolds said in an interview something to the effect that he was sure Snipes was a nice guy, but he wouldn't know as he only ever met Blade because Snipes was "method acting" and never broke character. And as a fragile bitch, when Snipes saw another actor in his own clothes, which featured the word "Garbage" on his shirt, he had an outburst accusing the director of racism, mistakenly thinking it was crew who dressed the black guy.

No interest in seeing him "pass the torch".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Blyadde. Two d's, one y, but not where you think it iiiiiis! I'd watch the shit out of Madisynn and Wongers killing vamps.

Shit, I'd watch that just for the comedic value, if nothing else.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Snipes is a racist fuck, fuck him. Triple H laughed about how racist Snipes was to the other white cast members but not to him (for obvious reasons). Reynolds said in an interview something to the effect that he was sure Snipes was a nice guy, but he wouldn't know as he only ever met Blade because Snipes was "method acting" and never broke character. And as a fragile bitch, when Snipes saw another actor in his own clothes, which featured the word "Garbage" on his shirt, he had an outburst accusing the director of racism, mistakenly thinking it was crew who dressed the black guy.

No interest in seeing him "pass the torch".
Chris Evans is a commie fucking scumbag and i hope he dies in horrible ways, he is also the only Captain America i will ever recognize in the MCU and not hancock whatever the fuck they gave wakanda wings to.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users