Deadpool & Wolverine

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ryan Reynolds truly is Marvel Jesus. I will be seeing this in theaters for sure.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It has been a while since I watched Loki but isn’t the TVA a bunch of time traveling fat black women who use infinity stones for paper weights? Yeah not sure why the hate either.
That drove me crazy, also werent the stones back to power if leaving the TVA? Pretty stupid. Then you have a bunch of retards in charge of Thanos type power....

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That drove me crazy, also werent the stones back to power if leaving the TVA? Pretty stupid. Then you have a bunch of retards in charge of Thanos type power....
They explained the stones only worked in their particular universe. If those universes got pruned then they are just dud stones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok it's been what what 3-4 years it feels like since I watched it. The TVA still being a bunch of idiots is still lame. I do like the watcher characters, I feel like Galactus is is to hard to pull off, they need to do a slow build up of Sinister/Apoc or Doom. Depending on what goes on with rights

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Is that the Fox studios sign he gets slammed into? 😂
Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't get the TVA hate. Loki is the best MCU since Endgame and its not even close. Why *not* build on that?
Lies! Hawkeye was the best thing in the MCU since Endgame, by far; Loki was mediocre. It's not bad, but I'll will never watch it again and it would be totally forgettable, if they let that whole plotline die with Jonathan Major's career.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Lies! Hawkeye was the best thing in the MCU since Endgame, by far; Loki was mediocre. It's not bad, but I'll will never watch it again and it would be totally forgettable, if they let that whole plotline die with Jonathan Major's career.
Yeah. Hawkeye entered my yearly Christmas rotation. It really is the best MCU show. Loki was c plus b minus.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Holy fuck disabling auto play tik tok clips should be a thing on here.

Can't you just be normal instead of trying to aggravate fucking everyone?
Just put him on ignore and you don't get all his TikTok spam.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

It's literally sharing a link like any other platform. The default on my device is muted, so I guess at one point you unmuted a video and now they all play.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Use NoScript to disable TikTok from loading altogether:
2024-02-12 17.09.05 www.firesofheaven.org 446ecd0af9a6.png

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He auto plays for me, but it's always with sound not enabled. I have to physically click the video in order to hear it. Not sure why it does that, but I don't mind.

Ossoi.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff

You can't expect much from mega autistic degenerate limeys.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You can't expect much from mega autistic degenerate limeys.

I am not autistic.

The idea that posting relevant videos from a dedicated video platform on a website with an embed video function is for the purpose of "aggravating fucking everyone" is absurd. I can only assume it's a genetic fallacy because "tiktok bad youtube good"

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Burns

"tiktok bad youtube good"
If there is actually a choice between the two (and putting aside "the CCP's heavy hand is bad, so TikTok is bad") YouTube is usually a better format to watch on a PC. In that regard, YouTube shorts are just as "shitty" as TikTok.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If there is actually a choice between the two (and putting aside "the CCP's heavy hand is bad, so TikTok is bad") YouTube is usually a better format to watch on a PC. In that regard, YouTube shorts are just as "shitty" as TikTok.

Well obviously the reason tiktok videos get posted is because I'm on my phone. The tiktok web client is pointless. The nature of the tiktok algorithm/for you page is obviously a constant stream of short videos it thinks you'll like based on how long you watched similar videos, how much you interacted with them etc. So it's a short hop to from tiktok to FOH.

And whilst a community of EQ boomers are probably still desktop oriented, it's just speculation unless you're an admin and can see how many people are browsing on their phones vs desktop.

My Pixel 8 Pro just went back for a screen repair last week so I'm on an old Pixel 6 that doesn't have digital wellbeing installed, but yeah I spend way too much time on my phone inc tiktok/instagram partly because I need to use those profiles for certain work purposes. And once the tiktok algorithm is tuned to your tastes then it is way too easy to spend way too much time on it.

If you look through my TV/movie history you'll see a ton of recent comments like "didn't hold my interest" because I can't get through much without having the urge to check my phone. Again that's partly because certain notifications from social media/work sites have a monetary value, partly because TV is on the decline but yes - I can fully understand why kids are having their attention span destroyed by Tiktok.

And anyway, if I go the youtube channel of the guy who I posted it looks like this

1707830354551.png

So an 8min and a 9m video, that people might not even watch vs a 1min video that focuses only on one potential plot point that I haven't heard nor read anywhere else. So it was on topic, relevant, new info in a concise video. The only complaints being that the video/audio autoplays for some, not all people, and "tiktok bad". I would also point out that there's another layer of genetic fallacy any time I post anything and/or the assumption that I must be trolling

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Call me a boomer and PC master race but I'm not at all sad I only use my phone for texts, calendar, maps, spotify, and the occasional phone call. Sounds fucking exhausting to have to swipe through hundreds of videos to find something interesting. That's like going to the store and walking up and down every aisle rather than just picking up what you need.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users