Dealing with addiction

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I had a fleeting thought about doing coke tonight. I am trying my best to not go out and drink. (even though I want to)

annoying

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Yes, I'm pregaming en-route to a party. Avoiding Manhattan though! Just going to try and drink like a normal adult tonight.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
I got a little drunk and had fun :oops:

No drugs (small victory)

Nice one :)

As time pass by shit seems to get easier, but I can't get rid of these impulses. God fucking dammit. I have not caved in, but it's really uncomfortable. I get a mad craving for a substance, any substance i usually end up eating candy). It usually lasts maybe an hour, but i get really wacky. Last week i got a stamp of acid. One user dose. I split it in four and ate them every other day, basically microdosing. It worked wonders, it's not something I will repeat or advise to do, but i had no cravings and didnt feel high/tripped. I have read ppl in big positions (Google, Apple) also do this sort of thing for creativity of course it can be bullshit, i'm glad i tried.

The idea basically came from seeing and readind alot on ayahuasca, shamans and shit for cravings and addiction. Me microdosing is not the same, i'm not comparing. But i'd try ayahuasca and or dmt with a guide as a means to clean the mind and maybe get rid of the silly cravings. There is info on YT if ppl like to know more. Seems there is a high success rate.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nice one :)

As time pass by shit seems to get easier, but I can't get rid of these impulses. God fucking dammit. I have not caved in, but it's really uncomfortable. I get a mad craving for a substance, any substance i usually end up eating candy). It usually lasts maybe an hour, but i get really wacky. Last week i got a stamp of acid. One user dose. I split it in four and ate them every other day, basically microdosing. It worked wonders, it's not something I will repeat or advise to do, but i had no cravings and didnt feel high/tripped. I have read ppl in big positions (Google, Apple) also do this sort of thing for creativity of course it can be bullshit, i'm glad i tried.

The idea basically came from seeing and readind alot on ayahuasca, shamans and shit for cravings and addiction. Me microdosing is not the same, i'm not comparing. But i'd try ayahuasca and or dmt with a guide as a means to clean the mind and maybe get rid of the silly cravings. There is info on YT if ppl like to know more. Seems there is a high success rate.

Since you can handle microdosing, you might want to check into mushrooms. psilocybin arguably is a better substance to microdose and has more therapeutic use than LSD for your situation.

The micro dose mushrooms are more subtle and longer acting benefits if I recall correctly. You can find the protocols online of course. I think you would like this maybe more.

ADHD/ADD depression happens when you aren't getting the brain stimulation and brain chemicals that you require. You may have done the right thing by self-medicating these years with drinks, as once depression sets in, the person can become blunted, apathetic, and barely alive as the years go on. My friend let depression set in after he graduated college at age 22. He is a corpse now, barely alive. He can perform his daily duties and responsibilities, but he is exhausted and nothing can make him excited or happy. Everything is a chore or a drag. Negative worldview, bitter. So deep in, that its not the same person anymore. We watched this progress and set in over time. I asked my other friend what he thinks happened to my depressed friend around that time, and he said "he let it set in...".

I didn't understand what that meant, I was too young. But now I realize what he meant by that. He went from a stand up guy to a low energy weasel who didn't enjoy anything and he wanted others to also not enjoy anything, praying the worst for everyone who was enjoying themselves or trying to enjoy themselves. We would give him drugs just to try to make him alive again, even a small laugh at a TV show or give him the ability to have a normal social time, but it was too deep he had nothing left, fell too far. Settled for depravity.

You should never let depression set in. Keep moving.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I micro dosed shrooms over a couple nights for NYE festivities. It was really enjoyable. Never really felt like a full-on trip. Just felt positive about everything.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

even better is ibogaine.

its attainable in the states if you know who to ask.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I had a fleeting thought about doing coke tonight. I am trying my best to not go out and drink. (even though I want to)

annoying

10 years ago I went on a college trip to NYC, had only tried coke a couple of times before that and it was shit - a mild buzz but nothing else.

The last night of the trip everyone went for a meal, we ended up in some restaurant full of drag queens having a party downstairs (we were staying in Chelsea which I understand is the gay district), I got frustrated and wanted to go somewhere for a proper last night out. I asked a random black dude walking past where I could get some coke, he said to follow him so I did.

We ended up walking a few blocks, I remember waiting outside some kind of club whilst he went outside, and all these other black dudes were pulling up in Range Rovers with blacked out windows.

Anyway, I bought the stuff then went back to the restaurant, everyone else wanted to know where I'd been. We ended up in a club, I'm not joking but one line kept me rushing for about 7 hours straight. Unstoppable confidence, talking to complete strangers, I was an absolute CUNT to some drama teacher on the trip to the extent I had to apologise the next day. By 7am I'm in an Irish bar near our hostel and people are pointing at me because I can't stop chewing my face because my mouth was so dry - ended up giving the coke away because we were leaving the next day.

Jokes on me, there was a massive group of all girl Swedish students in our hostel, when everyone else went back and I stayed out apparently all the Swedish chicks were at the hostel partying.

Anyway, coke in the UK is shit by comparison hence why I don't touch it. Only ever had UK coke once that was anything close to NYC standard. If all coke in NYC was like that I'd probably have a coke addiction.

Is that normal or did I just luck out?

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Ossoi Ossoi idk tbh, these days i look back at crazy nights like that and just thank god i am alive

Avoid buying drugs from strangers (especially near Chelsea clubs) on the street in NYC at all costs. You got lucky that shit wasn't spiked. (maybe)

On a positive note, it has been exactly 2 months today since I last used. :p

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
3L2ygmx.png

Spot the drunkard and today.. had not done this before today holy shit. Quite the difference 7 months make, at that time I had a huge beer belly.Now im starting to barely spot a six pack there. All good. And go ahead and make fun. Nfg. (in case, today is the one on the left)

Grats on 2 months LulzSect LulzSect !

And yes, Ibogane was the one i was thinking of, had a brain fart. Don't know if it's legal or not here in Norway though. We do get psylos here, but not until autumn. I'll farm them then. Post lsd week though, gotta say i'm feeling a comfortable ease of mind, hard to explain.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been thinking about taking a month off drinking just to see what effect it will have on me. Haven't gone sober for that length of time in nearly 10 years. Well, won't go completely sober. I'll probably still smoke weed here and there but I've always kept that to a post-8pm thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
I've been thinking about taking a month off drinking just to see what effect it will have on me. Haven't gone sober for that length of time in nearly 10 years. Well, won't go completely sober. I'll probably still smoke weed here and there but I've always kept that to a post-8pm thing.

The energi levels rise and general grogginess goes away. Ethanol is basically poison for the body, so yea you will notice an improvement. I smoke weed too, but i do shit now (gym, hikes, walks, eating healthy) as opposed to just go buy more beer.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Coke lasts about 20 minutes, so...

• 1Like