Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
oh yes sam, cus fear really works with diminishing returns... your a fucking dipshit. im going to reroll on your sever now just to own you since im getting the itch to play again

glostylez_foh

shitlord
aznpinktuv said:
oh yes sam, cus fear really works with diminishing returns... your a fucking dipshit. im going to reroll on your sever now just to own you since im getting the itch to play again
/w deathglo for guild invite

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
This is one of the days where I hate Blizzard for not letting euros play on US servers (without bending over backwards).

P.S. Sam, roll 20 priests for fear ward, yo. That"ll show them.

Pointyboot_foh

shitlord
ok so now you"ll never know what shaman are capable of at 80.

one other thing that you dont have a grip on is that it"s not your class selection thats fucked up, its your approach to WoW.

no matter how many toons you make, a single group of 2 (MAYBE 3, thats a big maybe) will always fuck your shit up.. no doubt about it.

you need to simplify your numbers, and diversify your group. on top of that you need to get atleast one toon to 80 and do instances so you can understand how groups interact in this game because it"s obvious that everquest taught you jack shit. the golden trio of tank, healer and dps isn"t even the tip of the iceberg in warcraft.

and if you havent noticed, wintergrasp just got the go for queueing and nobody in warcraft takes you seriously.

time to step your game up Wakandan.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Pointyboot said:
ok so now you"ll never know what shaman are capable of at 80.

one other thing that you dont have a grip on is that it"s not your class selection thats fucked up, its your approach to WoW.

no matter how many toons you make, a single group of 2 (MAYBE 3, thats a big maybe) will always fuck your shit up.. no doubt about it.

you need to simplify your numbers, and diversify your group. on top of that you need to get atleast one toon to 80 and do instances so you can understand how groups interact in this game because it"s obvious that everquest taught you jack shit. the golden trio of tank, healer and dps isn"t even the tip of the iceberg in warcraft.

and if you havent noticed, wintergrasp just got the go for queueing and nobody in warcraft takes you seriously.

time to step your game up Wakandan.
I doubt he will get to 80 while it"s still the level cap but if he does the WG player cap takes away a really easy gearing path for him.

New stuffs is comeing with 3.2.

My current plan is:

1 Priest
1 DK
2 Warlock
23 Shaman
7 Mage
1 Rogue
1 Pal

Im losing like 3 shaman ....

Not sure if I should make a hunter, Im not impresses with the extra micro managment the pet takes.

Ya I should have done like I did with EQ and get healers for healing and dps for dpsing but cause I was new to WoW the idea of just running a single class for simplicity was appealing, and shaman do bring a lot, once I get thunderstorm its going to be a big plus, plus as chain heal goes up in levels the healing is starting to increase a lot. Right now they are restro spec but Ill move them back to elemental when they hit 60.

Warlock has the Felguard as well as fear as well as summoning.

Well time to start making the new accounts ....

Keep in mind my only real competition is Prepared and although he shot out to 70 fast his guys dont seem to be doing much right now.

If you didnt notice those macros where

"If your name is soandso do this"

is kinda powerfull. Ill have to write a macro for each encounter when I do boss mobs but for all this talk of their difficulty the ability to have a spicific character cast a spicific spell when a spicific key is pressed is also very powerfull. Ya it will take a lot of wipes but computer AI is very static, pvp oppenets are way harder.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Keep in mind my only real competition is Prepared and although he shot out to 70 fast his guys dont seem to be doing much right now.

is kinda powerfull. Ill have to write a macro for each encounter when I do boss mobs but for all this talk of their difficulty the ability to have a spicific character cast a spicific spell when a spicific key is pressed is also very powerfull. Ya it will take a lot of wipes but computer AI is very static, pvp oppenets are way harder.
yes, a macro is "powerful". Your level 40 guys are not. Funny how you already think about writing macros for bosses you can"t even tackle yet.

Njorls_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Actually, your real competition is glo. He rolled 5 DKs on your server and spent a small amount of time levelling/equipping them and is now steamrolling over you, posting videos for us to laugh at.

And unlike you, prepared can actually level efficiently, so when he does play them all again they won"t stay 70 for long.

roddo_sl

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Your competition is anyone who has accomplished more in game than you have, which so far is anyone who has ever finished an instance, leveled higher than you have, or can beat you in pvp. Glo"s been kicking your ass, millions of people have reached the level cap, people have 10 boxed max level content etc etc. The only thing you"ve proven is that you like to spend tons of money on a video game you suck at, yet you continue to diminish the accomplishments of the millions of players better than you.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I think I figured it out. He"s not saying the player "Prepared" is his only competition. I think he is trying to say that anyone who is prepared is his competition. Like, if you have an 80 you are prepared, if you have ever played the game at a high level you would be prepared. If you have half a clue how to play your class you can wipe his gimped 26 box team, you must be prepared.

It"s all making sense now. In the past I thought he was being an egotistical fuckwad, not so. He is just being truthful. When you see him say some stupid shit like "Prepared is my only competition" what he really means is "Any player even slightly prepared will wtfpwn me". Totally understand where the guy is coming from now that I"ve made this discovery.

You need to make one of these magical macros of skill for those weenie mobs you are grinding. I track you down by following the trail of tauren bones you leave every other pull. Sad.

roddo_sl

shitlord
^^^^^^^ Its sad really if hes dying on his own with the numbers of 60"s he has, I"ve soloed in outlands at 54 before, and hes dying with 26 and what, 6-7 of them over 60?

What I mean is that at some point in time I will beat everyone except possibly Prepared, just like in EQ many beat me at first but I surpassed them all, just like at one time Furor was way ahead of me in EQ but when I quit his toon would have died to me in one second. And keep in mind that WoW is way easy compared to EQ.

Glo will be just another roadkill on my path to glory. His bones crushed under my feet as I walk to penultimate victory! As Furor and all others were in EQ.

Prepared uses only 3 of the most simple addons.

Well if he sits at 70 for the next few years what does rushing out to 70 in a few months do him?

I don"t wipe to npc mobs lol .... if there are bones its from pvp (bones last a long time). Mobs in wow are stupid easy.

Well back to making accounts (so boring), 4 left I think.

You guys really seem to be overlooking how difficult it is to play 30ish characters at one time. Five is nothing. Its amazing I can even log in and get anywhere and kill level 60 mobs.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Roddo said:
^^^^^^^ Its sad really if hes dying on his own with the numbers of 60"s he has, I"ve soloed in outlands at 54 before, and hes dying with 26 and what, 6-7 of them over 60?
You probably weren"t stupid enough to take a bunch of level 45 characters with you. Out of all the absolutely retarded stuff I have seen this guy do that would be close to the top of the list. Other then leveling a huge pile of gimp characters with no clue what to do with them if he ever does reach the level cap.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Prepared uses only 3 of the most simple addons.
You keep repeating that like it matters. You know what people like him do in the hours and days you spend messing with addons after a patch? They play the game. Keeping addon clutter to a minimum is a sign that he knows what he"s doing, boxing is complicated enough without 10 million worthless addons to deal with. When I"m not raiding I have VanasKos and Cartographer loaded, nothing else.

Well if he sits at 70 for the next few years what does rushing out to 70 in a few months do him?
Why does it matter so much to you about that guy? I"ve never seen him boasting or even acknowledging that you two are in any type of competition. The only reason anyone even knows he is working on a mass boxing project is because someone saw him in game and brought it to the dual-boxing forums. You are an attention whore, he is just a guy playing a video game.

I don"t wipe to npc mobs lol .... if there are bones its from pvp (bones last a long time). Mobs in wow are stupid easy.
I didn"t say you wipe, I said there is a trail of bones from characters dying every other pull. No matter how horrible you are I don"t think even you can wipe to the weak mobs you are dealing with.

Well back to making accounts (so boring), 4 left I think.
Heh, you stoopit.

You guys really seem to be overlooking how difficult it is to play 30ish characters at one time. Five is nothing. Its amazing I can even log in and get anywhere and kill level 60 mobs.
I don"t see how it is any harder to box 100 then it is to box 2. Setting up the macros for different classes to work together takes a bit of thought but other then that you would have to explain why there is any difference. You being the macro and addon master that you are that shouldn"t even be a factor. I guess I can"t see a reason why it would be any harder at all. One would think doing this simple grinding outside mobs thing that you are doing it would be easier then solo boxing. I"m sure you have yourself convinced you are doing something amazing *shrug*

When you group level 10"s or level 40"s or level 60"s and kill a level 60 mob you get 1000 or so exp and it goes someplace.

Just pulling 4 mobs is 4000exp, most goes to the higher level but the low levels also get solid exp. Why go into an instance and pull 50 level 20 mobs to get 4000 exp when I can pull 4 and get 4000 exp. Either way I get 4000 exp stonger overall.

Its in my best interest overall to kill mobs that give the most exp.

You guys really dont look at the big picture. Im taking my new level ones to outland right away after I get flight paths. As long as the mobs are not grey to the highest level in the group and can be tagged by the highest level in the group the higher the mob level the more exp the better for me.

Also lol having a level one in the group will agro mobs from a wide area, which is what I want anyway. But ya sometimes its hard to keep the lowbies alive but once the Pal has solid agro he has it.