Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Threatening our ISPs? Rofl, if you want to go spend the money to pursue 1000"s of people then go for it. That kind of shit makes me think about how lots of people download shit illegaly on their ISPs..

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Someone upload this picture to their forum with the following message.

"I understand that 60+ guests to this backwards shithole of a website might be fairly exciting news to you guys, but where we come from, that is about the same number of people that are at one time or another currently discussing the newest strategies on how to 100% complete Japanese Rape Simulators. Please continue thinking 0.12% of our forums members constitute a "mass viewing" of the horrible Photoshop signatures, sophomoric attempts as being "raw" and general douchbagery that goes on here. We are content to let you live in this fantasy world. Good day."

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
That tough guy video is a classic. Love the dude with the Afro that face slams the floor!

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Screamfeeder said:
Someone upload this picture to their forum with the following message.

"I understand that 60+ guests to this backwards shithole of a website might be fairly exciting news to you guys, but where we come from, that is about the same number of people that are at one time or another currently discussing the newest strategies on how to 100% complete Japanese Rape Simulators. Please continue thinking 0.12% of our forums members constitute a "mass viewing" of the horrible Photoshop signatures, sophomoric attempt as being "raw" and general douchbagerly that goes on here. We are content to let you live in this fantasy world. Good day."
I think we should just stop posting there all together for now, and when Ashlee wins, we fill up pages with each of us replying "We win, fuck yourselves".

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Well apparently she already won. Check that thread again.

EDIT - oh I see what you"re saying...

HI CASHMONEYFLO! DATS A SWEET SIG BROSEF AN U LOOK VERY DOPE IN THAT WACKY VIKING HELMAT RAWFL!

Szlia

In all fairness, about 600 guests are people brought to the FSR thread through digg or similar "link to cool stuff" portals.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Szlia said:
In all fairness, about 600 guests are people brought to the FSR thread through digg or similar "link to cool stuff" portals.
Yeah, it used to be Screenshots had like maybe 100 viewing, maybe. MMO General was the hotbed of activity for a long, looong time. Then people started dropping the Digg bombs and shit and that shit went up to over 9000 and shit and now these motherfuckers won"t leave. They just sit here, spying on us. Nine fucking hundred of them.

Grow some balls, fuckers, post some shit.

Wheels_foh

shitlord
For those who were bant, Maximagirl posted

Relax fellas - it"s over. All this for what I tried to tell ya"ll:

Just spoke with a director of the contest. He called me regarding this matter.

"Here is the FINAL situation:

They cannot believe the "situation."

NO there is no $8K or modeling contract.

The prize is various gift certificates to spas, concerts and other things given out by their affiliates.

They are NOT going to delete the bogus votes from the script created to advance Tasha Meints and create a win for Ashlee Argyle. They apologized for this and thanked me for my participation."