Depression

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm not making even close to the best out of it and if I live into old age I'm sure I'll be furious at my younger self for always being upset during the best years of my life.
If you know you're not making the best of it, then you know what you need to do to make the best of it. Choose to do that instead.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm not trying to sound melodramatic but my heads pace has gotten fucked up enough that I honestly don't anymore and that makes it worse.

Also on some level I just dont fucking care anymore. I'm tired of fighting.
If you don't know, then do the work to figure it out if it's bothering you. All roads lead back to you when it's in your head. Get help if you need it, but get working on it. Improvement is always incremental, and the effort is worthwhile in and of itself. Your only fight is with yourself. So make peace and win.

I have lots of my own bad shit in my brain, and I struggle with all of this all the time too. We all do at some level. That's just inherent to the human experience. Lots of shitlords here to offer encouragement and shame to help you out if you need it. Good luck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user