Desktop Computers

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah i was looking at those too! I need a new keyboard also and DrD using that german comapny and researching a bit it might not be a bad try.
For what it's worth I've had a Ducky Shine 4 for 4 or 5 years now and I havent had a single issue. Plus all the rgb lighting is hardware controlled and zero software, which was important to me

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
For what it's worth I've had a Ducky Shine 4 for 4 or 5 years now and I havent had a single issue. Plus all the rgb lighting is hardware controlled and zero software, which was important to me

Do you use the rubber feet on the Ducky 4? I prefer the lower type keyboards.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Yeah i was looking at those too! I need a new keyboard also and DrD using that german comapny and researching a bit it might not be a bad try.

I've been using my Das Keyboard Silent S (old version with cherry browns) for a decade now with no signs of slowing down. Thing is a goddamn tank. I wish all computer parts were made this solid.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The online ticket is like the first thing any normal human would do after looking up reddit/google on wtf the problem is! I know its easy to pretty much guess that everyone is a total idiot but come on. I was a little heated because its just been so bad.

11 days ago, submit ticket. Full information of problem/tele/address/everything.
6 days ago - This is an automated reminder that we are waiting to hear back from you regarding your ticket.

I never received anything from them at all. So i resent all my information again and told them to call me.

5 days ago - call logi and talk to fake John, resend receipts. They tell me to destroy the mouse to an unusable condition.

Send pictures at the end of 5. From here the request will go through a final approval process which can take up to 72 hours for review.

Emailed them back at the end of 72 hours, nothing. Emailed back at 88 hours, nothing. Then I called again. Some other dude told me the guy that orignally had my ticket was gone for 2 days and thats why nothing was sent.

It is now on UPS ground and will arrive Tuesday. Two weeks for a mouse that will most likely break again and this will be the last logi device I ever get.

View attachment 253027

Silly. Problems either dont happen or youll get screwed. Never again.i apologize @Mist

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
To be fair, RMA and spare parts seems to be rather limited right now because of the coronavirus shit.

We've got a laptop with a dead USB port at work, and Lenovo usually sends someone to replace the motherboard in like 24 hours. Right now though? Nothing, they're putting off every support request because "they don't have the parts".
my ordering of random shit from aliexpress is expected to arrive may 04

thats pretty much for anything on the site (i went through a variety of different categories)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
G600 MMO mouse is 58% off on amazon, for those of us who have never had problems with Logitech.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Messing around with an insider build of that future windows 10 update that includes the DWM fix for multi refresh monitors and it is smooth as fuck. I can toss several streams and a running game on a 60hz while playing a game on my 144hz and there's zero stutter on the 144

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have a G402 and I like it but I can tell it's probably going to crap out in like a year. I used the same Microsoft Comfort Optical 3000 for like 15 years and that beast is still operational.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm telling ya'll w/ shitty mice, just hard mod a cherry switch on it and you'll never have to worry about shitty stuck switches or double clicking ever again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have a G402 and I like it but I can tell it's probably going to crap out in like a year. I used the same Microsoft Comfort Optical 3000 for like 15 years and that beast is still operational.

I really like my G402. It's simple and responsive. Hopefully it stays strong.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
G600 MMO mouse is 58% off on amazon, for those of us who have never had problems with Logitech.
This deal is still active. I've never used a mmo mouse because shift modifiers in game were always enough. Maybe I need to change that up and check this out.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The G600 is a shit mouse. The buttons are way too small and close together to use for any important keybinds, except maybe 1-2 of them that sit under your usual thumb position. The g-shift button was interesting to use for an additional modifier key though

• 1Truth!

Fucker

Log Wizard
The G600 is a shit mouse. The buttons are way too small and close together to use for any important keybinds, except maybe 1-2 of them that sit under your usual thumb position. The g-shift button was interesting to use for an additional modifier key though

It's a niche market device.

six-fingers.jpg

• 1Worf