Desktop Computers

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
First custom loop build and i may have set my sights quite high -

View attachment 310374

Is what im going to try to do with my P8 but with Uni Fans -

View attachment 310376

Counting the fan i ordered off Microcenter website (i ordered 7 they cancelled 6 and sent me one lol) im still 4 fans short.

I have like 2-3 weeks before cpu arrives - gives me time to fail repeatedly until i succeed!
Color scheme should go great with your My Little Pony dolls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Omg, the RGB is great with this one. My 7 year old son would scream at how awesome it is!!

Wont be as much RGB unfortunately, sorry to let your kid down! :p

He'd have loved the build i had a couple years back that had like 14 Thermaltake RGB fans - fuck if Uni Fans we'rent a thing id totally not do this build based off the previous nightmare i had with thermaltake fans and shitty software.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wont be as much RGB unfortunately, sorry to let your kid down! :p

He'd have loved the build i had a couple years back that had like 14 Thermaltake RGB fans - fuck if Uni Fans we'rent a thing id totally not do this build based off the previous nightmare i had with thermaltake fans and shitty software.
Those UNI fans look sweet! Eventually will get an RGB crazy build going for my son, and when I do I'm gonna have to look into cases and fans that work best. I mean full-on rainbow water cooling tubes look really fucking sweet, but I want to stick with air cooling.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kind of want to transition my 6700k build I got in the living room to a small case since it doesn't even have a discrete gpu.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Just scooped these up, doing whatever I can to be a beacon of light.
Decided I can wait for Black Friday/cyber Monday for the motherboard and see how these new Ryzen chips pan out.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just scooped these up, doing whatever I can to be a beacon of light.
Decided I can wait for Black Friday/cyber Monday for the motherboard and see how these new Ryzen chips pan out.

You need these

thats the older model

• 1Truth!

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Monitor question. I'm thinking of going with a larger monitor from a 24", not really for gaming but ocassional use for that. Mostly generic computer use. Is curved on a 32" widescreen really that much of an improvement? Mostly going larger due to vision issues. Also kind of concerned occasionally still use some CAD wondering if the curved screen would impact that at times.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Monitor question. I'm thinking of going with a larger monitor from a 24", not really for gaming but ocassional use for that. Mostly generic computer use. Is curved on a 32" widescreen really that much of an improvement? Mostly going larger due to vision issues. Also kind of concerned occasionally still use some CAD wondering if the curved screen would impact that at times.

for 32 inch is recommend the Dell if i can find the link to it -

if youre not into gaming and just want a good 4k for your CAD - depending on $$$ the LG 27GL950 is a good purchase -

some options

In the end, depends on budget - you wanting more than 60hz - etc etc

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fucking Razer

(Set to play at the right segment)
I want a Razer gaming toaster.

Breakfast at 4k and 165 Hz.

Edit: WTF. How in fuck can they have a credit card that is in beta.
Edit II: LMAO...some dude installed Crysis on his GPU memory.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No idea where to put this. But since it's Razer.

*Currently open to Singapore only, participants must be 16 years old and above, other terms and conditions of the program apply.

Fucker

Log Wizard
today i learned m2 disables sata 5and6

All the cheap AMD chipsets have limited PCI-E lanes. Use both NVME slots and your SATA port availability shits itself. Any AMD chipset starting with "B" is going to fuck you in this manner.

You can get an add in PCI-E - SATA card, but that fucks the price differential between chipsets and you have lost a PCI-E slot and have to run wyres all over the place.

fdhs.jpg

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
today i learned m2 disables sata 5and6
Thank you for this tidbit, was originally going intel, but wanted to wait for the new Ryzen chipsets to come out first. Definitely don’t want those to be disabled.