Desktop Computers

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Can someone explain the differences? Or just tell me what I should be using?

1639609628929.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't know why I read the article, but for PC you're probably on the best option.

Yeah, you're correct...

Usually, the RGB is used in the video signals made by computers and game consoles. The devices which do not benefit from a one-time compression of the image data can use RGB.

So, the devices that can afford it if more data is being used, will prefer the RGB signal. Also, RGB generates more vibrant colors as compared to YCbCr.

jsquirrel

Molten Core Raider
Well thats fucked up... Here is mine, like WTF?

View attachment 388038
From Googling it seems there's a different queue for each model.. and.. I don't think they're letting people have the KR models anymore? They sent everyone an email saying they're replacing KR model auto-notifies with KL models with NVIDIA LHR. Did you get one of those emails?

I consider myself lucky mine came up so quick since I procrastinated so long signing up.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
From Googling it seems there's a different queue for each model.. and.. I don't think they're letting people have the KR models anymore? They sent everyone an email saying they're replacing KR model auto-notifies with KL models with NVIDIA LHR. Did you get one of those emails?

I consider myself lucky mine came up so quick since I procrastinated so long signing up.
I remember getting one of those "everyone is now getting a LHR model, deal with it" emails on only one of the like 4 emails i used to signup at launch. That was August of last year though. All of my emails were removed from the queue without notification like a month later.

Managed to snag my 3070 before they removed the partialy-refundable bundles at newegg.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone have any good links or website for some nice desk mats? My googlefu is weak but I can't imagine a site like this doesn't exist.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks like I found something, appears you can upload your own images as well which is nice but still looking for more. Drop.com has a sick one that has no release date right now and I want something similar.

Place I found Inked Gaming

Badass one from drop.

1640373028071.png

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have any good links or website for some nice desk mats? My googlefu is weak but I can't imagine a site like this doesn't exist.
If you haven't bought yet, I use the LTT one and I like it, plus they have a ton of different sizes based on what you need. At some point in the future they are going to have a dark one, and when they come out with that I'll switch to a dark one.

• 1Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
a few more options from Gamers Nexus

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If you haven't bought yet, I use the LTT one and I like it, plus they have a ton of different sizes based on what you need. At some point in the future they are going to have a dark one, and when they come out with that I'll switch to a dark one.

I have 4 of these

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
didnt wanna make a new thread so ill ask here see if anyone can help

anyone familiar with using bots to buy shit? im not trying to buy or resell GPUs or anything, botting has taken over even shoe releases and im trying to not pay 2-300$ over Retail because of bots, if anyone can point me in the right direction or help me whatever DM me i dont mind paying as it will save me $$ in the end not having to pay a scalper

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
didnt wanna make a new thread so ill ask here see if anyone can help

anyone familiar with using bots to buy shit? im not trying to buy or resell GPUs or anything, botting has taken over even shoe releases and im trying to not pay 2-300$ over Retail because of bots, if anyone can point me in the right direction or help me whatever DM me i dont mind paying as it will save me $$ in the end not having to pay a scalper
even if you get a bot (most of the nike bots have expanded to have extensions) youre not gonna beat those dedicated ppl who pay for a fast vps with nothing on it other than the bot to buy shit faster than the other bots.

not discouraging you from bot, just that if youre gonna get in the game, you gotta play to win

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you're after sneakers your best bet is just to pay/rent from one of the big boys for a particular drop you want.

Trying to run your own shit to compete is never gonna work.

Or evolve your fashion taste and stop trying to buy every stupid "limited" edition pair of Jordans Nike makes.

• 1Worf