Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

spronk

FPS noob
@saarthis and @thefourth, i got nightfall prestige done using 3x titans, it went a lot better with tons of arc pulse grenades (6x up at a time) destroying everything, even still finished with only 7 seconds left but I think thats an easier strat than trying to stealth hunter through the plates. still, got the platinum trophy and i feel like I beat destiny!

Ignominious end though, I died right on the boss :(

2F3JGwD.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what's the trick to popping the blight sphere with just a few shots of the Coil? I use all my ammo, retards who somehow STILL don't know how to trigger heroics kill the dome, and then I have to start all over on the next one... without heavy ammo. I keep seeing people on reddit say it only takes 3-4 shots though, wtf?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Make sure you always have the buff, one shot, dome while reload, shoot blight. I first phase heroic it all the time solo.

Vorph

Yeah, I just soloed one np... apparently the damage falloff on Coil was a lot greater than I thought and I had to just about run underneath it to do enough to pop it in 3 shots.

Vorph

So dumb... completed my 30 FWC on hunter, never got a single chest armor. Got like 3-5 of all the other pieces and 4 Road Complex AA1 chests though, thanks asshats. Fortunately I use Raiden Flux all the time, but if I ever have an Orpheus Rig drop then I'll be annoyed.

That titan solo is pretty incredible, especially the end of it. Makes me want to at least try to solo the regular mode one this weekend.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That rumor about a cap on Faction rank where you only get shaders past 30 doesn't appear to be true. I'm at rank 34 with FWC still getting gear (random / faction) and shaders.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So is 300 base power the current max for gear? I’m assuming so but I never really looked into it

Vorph

Finally got the chest at rank 38. Yay for bugs.

How are people farming glimmer? I went from constantly slamming into the 100k cap to having to farm PEs for an hour just to put on a mod and a shader, plus I'm out of almost every useful armor mod. And that's assuming I can actually find PEs that have other players, which has gotten worse and worse as the week goes on. I'd use Fireteam Medallions, but not when I can't count on more than 1 out of 4 PEs actually having other players in it.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never actively farmed for glimmer, just playing gets me to cap, then I spend 60k on mods, but I think I'll get a couple sets of armor/mods rolling soon.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah the first clan
Fires of Heaven_ Clan | Bungie.net

is currently full, i'll kick out people who aren't playing but unfortunately there is nothing as far as I can tell to see about when someone last logged in, etc so its a bit of a mystery as to who is still active and who is not. there is a second clan
Fires Of Heaven II Clan | Bungie.net

but not many people are in it right now

I'm clearly missing something, but where is the join clan option? Ps4 name is jaeger109 if that just makes it easier

edit: lol... none of that info shows up on mobile... it's all there on my pc. nm

Mick

<Gold Donor>
They should have separate guilds per platform since there is no cross platform support.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

I've never actively farmed for glimmer, just playing gets me to cap, then I spend 60k on mods, but I think I'll get a couple sets of armor/mods rolling soon.
I could probably spend a million glimmer to get the mods I need, apply them, and shade the items. Had 0 on Tuesday, made just enough with flashpoints and clan xp stuff to pay for Cayde's maps and have been broke since. Seems like every time I buy mods I get like 80% elemental weapon ones and nothing that I need for my armor. I remember glimmer farming being the shittiest part of Destiny 1 and this has been giving me flashbacks.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I seem to constantly be at glimmer cap. Pe's and high profile targets seem to have a good return