Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey Abe are you getting the legendary ripoff edition? I want to see how you like your solar blanket.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey Abe are you getting the legendary ripoff edition? I want to see how you like your solar blanket.

I live in the fucking desert, that's the last thing I need. Plus I need to save some cash to buy you a copy so you can save some face.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I live in the fucking desert, that's the last thing I need. Plus I need to save some cash to buy you a copy so you can save some face.

You should play in the rocket league tournament to get a chance to win 50 bucks.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyway, im in to start some FOH type guild thing or whatever, so we can all get together and pvp, raid, koomba-ya, tell UT jokes about him singing and shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
PC port is good. Gimme a in game group finder and some assurances they have a way to deal with cheaters and I might be sold.

They should have added a remote control car to the collectors edition to make it worthwhile.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
PC port is good. Gimme a in game group finder and some assurances they have a way to deal with cheaters and I might be sold.

They should have added a remote control car to the collectors edition to make it worthwhile.

A ghost drone would be cool.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Curious - are they doing that exclusive shit for PS4 again with D2? If they do that with it being on PC that may actually deter my purchase - especially considering D1 had shit for content and cant be sure if D2 will also.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Color me interested, maybe it will be a solid competition in the co-op/MMO shooter genre and Warframe will have to get its shit together.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Curious - are they doing that exclusive shit for PS4 again with D2? If they do that with it being on PC that may actually deter my purchase - especially considering D1 had shit for content and cant be sure if D2 will also.

Unfortunately yes, this is why I still wanna do PS4 with XIM4. They are all wrapped up around sony nuts.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If it is major content gated like it is with Destiny 1 with a long ass wait then I might just pass. I can deal with up to a month but not the way the shit is now. On the Ps4 trailer it shows
Screenshot-112.jpg

I'm not waiting an entire fucking year for content and shit. Unless that means the deal ends in fall of 2018 and for a year PS4 gets a month head start on certain content.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If it is major content gated like it is with Destiny 1 with a long ass wait then I might just pass. I can deal with up to a month but not the way the shit is now. On the Ps4 trailer it shows
View attachment 129077

I'm not waiting an entire fucking year for content and shit. Unless that means the deal ends in fall of 2018 and for a year PS4 gets a month head start on certain content.

Oh well consider the hype gone. Me and some co workers were getting all hyped then one asked if they were going to favor sony still with the PC in the mix and that answers that.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Anyway, im in to start some FOH type guild thing or whatever, so we can all get together and pvp, raid, koomba-ya, tell UT jokes about him singing and shit.
We had a FoH clan at launch. We were fairly bleeding edge also. VoG cleared within the first day the streamers had it beat, same for the hard mode version. @Janx @Sean_sl @Daezuel and a few others were our core.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I actually didnt get this game until a few weeks/month later. I remember a gaming dude at work telling me every day how sweet this game was and how I should get it (old halo fag) so I did. I remember it was just at the time the loot cave got the nerf bat. So being a PC gamer I took my kids PS4, made it mine, bought him his xbone that he wanted anyway and played the shit out of it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I got it day 1, played it like crazy for a while, had 3 hunters chain running VoG to get max but since the PVP didnt entice me i ran out of shit to do quickly, the "xpacs" having you reuse content got old and i quit till TTK - TTK was good but it got old quick just not /as/ quick - at any rate it was a lesson learned and one i wont forget.

Im sure if you love the PVP then Destiny offers you boundless hours of shit to do, however when you dont its just meh and seemingly shallow.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
How much of an MMO is this? I always thought Destiny is more like an online FPS and that is it.

ex: How much persistent open world does it?