Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So far the content in this thread is already better than what will be launched with this pile of shit.

We should just charge $29.99 to access this thread and give 20% of the proceeds to whoever is left worth a shit at Bungie to relocate to another company worth a damn.

Now setting up the Zarcath "Get him the fuck out of that garbage infested rat house of a company" with a relocation fundraiser.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh hey guys Gameplay reveal coming 3 months prior to launch this time because we haven't finalized the 50% of the game we are cutting to fill out that sweet deal of $249!

Let this company burn in hell.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Oh hey guys Gameplay reveal coming 3 months prior to launch this time because we haven't finalized the 50% of the game we are cutting to fill out that sweet deal of $249!

So which one are you buying, Ut? We can do some strikes together bro.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, collectors edition $249

• Destiny 2 Base Game
  • Destiny 2 Expansion Pass: Get access to both Expansion I and Expansion II, offering brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, and a wealth of new weapons, armor, and gear.
  • Destiny 2 – Frontier Bag
    • Customizable bag that can be worn as a backpack or messenger bag
    • 15” Laptop/Tablet Sleeve with protective pocket slip
  • Frontier Kit, featuring:
    • Solar panel USB charger with built-in light
    • Paracord
    • Solar blanket
  • Limited Edition SteelBook® Case
    • Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
    • Cabal Schematic
    • Collectible Postcard Images
    • Cabal Military Pawns
  • Premium digital content:
    • Legendary Sword
    • Legendary Player Emote
    • Cabal Empire Themed Emblem
I think I paid like $200-300 total by the time I repurchased and purchased again and again...(for dumb reasons....)they made it super fucking hard to cross over after a period of time....

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah nice comeback, faggot.

So seriously, which version are you buying?

Well, I'll answer this.

I'll wait until it is on sale with the expansions and vanilla game for 19 bucks. I am not getting burned this time.

The fact alone they are not showing any game play Until May? We saw what happened last time that happened. It's called Mass Effect Andromeda.

On a serious note, you may want to not get too excited for this. Just based on the lack of a gameplay reveal alone this close to launch signals this may have gone through development hell or they built the plane as they flew. Based on the VERY minimal talent left at Bungie, I do not expect anything at all that resembles a game.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think I paid like $200-300 total by the time I repurchased and purchased again and again...(for dumb reasons....)they made it super fucking hard to cross over after a period of time....

Yeah I bought the game twice too, once on disc that one of my kids fucked up, so then I bought the digital version, I think after TTK, for $25 or whatever soI could have digital version and not fuck around with discs and shit.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Expectations are low, but PC still sounds good - the game was shallow but the gunplay is legit and even tho i always get bored of how little there is to do(if PVP isnt your thing) i still dumped enough hours into it to get my moneys worth.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I thought that $249 was a joke, jokes on me I guess.

I have no expectations for this either, as I thought the first one was a complete shell of a game - and with the exceptional releases we've seen in the first 3 months of 2017, I hope the gaming industry wakes up and takes notice. With people continuing to pay $250 for shit piles though, I frankly don't see that happening. Hopefully they've learned from the first one and make a fun, complete game. They've got the mechanics down great, its the game play systems I'm not sure they know. Glad it's on PC though so I can torrent it if it does end up like the first one.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Most of my time was spent in PvP, I love PvP in destiny. Fast paced, TTK is perfect, lets you react to shit, unlike other shooters with 100ms TTK. Supers are cool and add a bit of flavor. hopefully they add in ladders and shit this time around like PvP crowd was asking for years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

So? If it doesn't have shit worth buying you just cancel your pre-order.

Also wtf is a solar blanket.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I thought that $249 was a joke, jokes on me I guess.

I have no expectations for this either, as I thought the first one was a complete shell of a game - and with the exceptional releases we've seen in the first 3 months of 2017, I hope the gaming industry wakes up and takes notice. With people continuing to pay $250 for shit piles though, I frankly don't see that happening. Hopefully they've learned from the first one and make a fun, complete game. They've got the mechanics down great, its the game play systems I'm not sure they know. Glad it's on PC though so I can torrent it if it does end up like the first one.

dude the $250 is for the super elete gold plated uranim pack with stickers and backpack and shit. Regular is still $60.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also wtf is a solar blanket.

Google tells me pool cover, lol.

3c0a7efb52665075e515cf96457a69bd.1000x1000.jpg