Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, or a shooter game with like what, 6-8 maps? No campaign and still micros all over the fucking place. That game, at best is worth $20. But, hey, its blizzard, so they get the pass. do no wrong sally. GOTY!

They couldnt even cut content from that game to make DLCs because it fucking had none to begin with.

Hey I agree with you! Overwatch was nothing but an attempt to recoup costs from millions lost in Titan development. It should have been sold for 19 bucks if that. BUT...

Overwatch had a beta for MONTHS with no NDA and they were very open about what was NOT going to be in the game MONTHS BEFORE THE GAME LAUNCHED. That is a HELL of a lot different than showing a massive amount of gameplay trailers in which half that content was cut to sell as DLC and worse, butcher everything they did show that remained in the process and not say a God Damn thing about it, NOR take accountability for it, knowing they just WILLINGLY fucked their customers and falsely advertised their game FOR FUCKING YEARS.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, collectors edition $249

• Destiny 2 Base Game
  • Destiny 2 Expansion Pass: Get access to both Expansion I and Expansion II, offering brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, and a wealth of new weapons, armor, and gear.
  • Destiny 2 – Frontier Bag
    • Customizable bag that can be worn as a backpack or messenger bag
    • 15” Laptop/Tablet Sleeve with protective pocket slip
  • Frontier Kit, featuring:
    • Solar panel USB charger with built-in light
    • Paracord
    • Solar blanket
  • Limited Edition SteelBook® Case
    • Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
    • Cabal Schematic
    • Collectible Postcard Images
    • Cabal Military Pawns
  • Premium digital content:
    • Legendary Sword
    • Legendary Player Emote
    • Cabal Empire Themed Emblem

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad to see Bungie finally pulled their head out of there ass and started supporting PC after almost 20 years. That trailer was uh....something I guess, did they watch a bunch of borderlands trailers? Least there will be an FPS loot based game again that isn't "spend money on loot boxes".

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Digital Deluxe Edition pre-order.... $99.99? No thanks.

Seems the Guardians get fucked though, the Cabal capture the Traveller and the Guardians lose their "powers"...and Ghosts. Guess the story will be having us try to reclaim the Guardian & Powers.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Good explanation of why we get to start back from zero. Plus cabal are badass, many people were hoping for a cabal theme raid in origional, looks like well finally get cabal shit. Looks like they have some dog type characters, plus that one badass big fucker with swords, and a sneak peak at their leader Grom or whatever.

Supposedly game play will be revealed May 18th.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Trailer didn't show shit. Only thing important is the PC confirmation. Amazon only has the standard edition, wonder if that is by design.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Trailer didn't show shit. Only thing important is the PC confirmation. Amazon only has the standard edition, wonder if that is by design.

Sets up the story quite nice. Cabal have been getting their asses kicked since vanilla, they are back and they are kicking much ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Never played Destiny, don't own a PS4 (or any console for that matter). Anything that is need-to-know? It's like an FPS/MMO or something? I guess it doesn't directly compete with OW? What happens to Destiny1 people, they can't move their character or anything?

I'll probably give it a shot but seems expensive, do they also do MTX?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well this seems very different. Looks like any remnant of the original vision is gone and what we are left with is something that is a cross between Borderlands and Halo. Perhaps as a result of eradicating the Ghosts / Travellers Light / etc. they will reboot the whole thing into something beefier over time. Still stings a bit though that everything left unanswered in the original will still be very unanswered.