Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got booted out of a strike right at the end last night. Couldn't log back on for about 30mins.

Kept getting a "Buffalo" error. I'm on one PC, and I'm not using the app.

Anyone else get this shit? Seems that I get the error after playing for a couple of hours.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just got my third character through the campaign, that makes 4 total for me.

Turned in the final exotic and FINALLY got my first Borealis. All I'm missing at this point is Rat King, which I never finished on my first character before rerolling and have yet to get the quest again... and Acrius.

178 hours and counting.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So the expansion that comes out in December... Do I have to pay for that if I pre-ordered?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is the Nightfall stuff possible to do solo or as a duo? I've tried it a few times now and I just don't have anywhere near the damage required to beat the timer on it.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looking for people to do Nightfall with, bliiz name is Vic. I give fair warning I'm not he best FPS guy, but I don't think I'm complete shit either.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is the Nightfall stuff possible to do solo or as a duo? I've tried it a few times now and I just don't have anywhere near the damage required to beat the timer on it.
Depending on the strike and the modifiers, yes. There's usually a video of someone soloing the Nightfalls out there somewhere.

Warlock

Hunter

Titan

What's the best LFG tool to use?
I usually use the fireteams subreddit to great success. Dregslist: Destiny Matchmaking • r/Fireteams

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Depending on the strike and the modifiers, yes. There's usually a video of someone soloing the Nightfalls out there somewhere.

Warlock

Hunter

Titan

I usually use the fireteams subreddit to great success. Dregslist: Destiny Matchmaking • r/Fireteams

Watched some of these, no way is this possible for me at my ~240 gear score. It takes me until <5 minutes left just to clear that initial outdoor area even with proper prism usage.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The people saying they need a Uriel's Gift, is that for pve or pvp?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd guess both. I use auto rifle for PVE a lot (and Nameless Midnight for kinetic). They melt for mid to close range in PVP though. As long as you can track your enemy well, just hold fire and spray.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It's best in PvP. Definitely the most popular AR. Still great in PvE tho. God tier PvP is definitely Antiope-D + Uriel's. My preference of heavy is dependent on the map and game type.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PvP due to High Caliber Rounds (stagger), and its an Energy weapon, so it allows you to use a good Kinetic like Nameless Midnight, Mida, or Antiope (if you like SMG).

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Oh okay. Uriel's is definitely good for PvP but I was also doing well with Martyr's Make, the big magazine size makes it really easy to get double kills in PvP, and the damage difference is not that much, and has a higher ROF Not sure which I like best.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wtb 3rd person for nightfall I guess. We just don't have anywhere near the DPS trying it with 2 people.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Oh okay. Uriel's is definitely good for PvP but I was also doing well with Martyr's Make, the big magazine size makes it really easy to get double kills in PvP, and the damage difference is not that much, and has a higher ROF Not sure which I like best.
MM is very good too. As is the trials AR, prospector.

Wtb 3rd person for nightfall I guess. We just don't have anywhere near the DPS trying it with 2 people.
Honestly I recommend you farm public events until you reach at least 260 and then go back. 240 is a minimum but NF scales up to 260. So you are doing less damage and taking more.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Prospector is a Grenade Launcher, what Trials AR are you talking about?

And add me, red#1924 if you want someone else on your friends list for Nightfalls or anything else.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
And speaking of ARs, I saw someone absolutely dominating with Hard Light earlier. It was actually pretty insane.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I meant the Persecutor

Hard Light sucks on PS4 because of recoil, but it makes sense that it owns on PC. It has no damage drop off at range.