Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
iu

iu

iu

So yeah, they are pretty sweet looking and worth to get.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, those are some tough decisions. I kind of like all the hunter ones.

Thinking DO Hunter, NM Warlock, FWC Titan.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
For hunter, the deciding factor is always the cloak. The NM shaders are the best though. Its like a metallic red and gold. They are nice on just about everything. Shit, I even applied them to the Iron Banner stuff I got for my titan.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hunter FWC is a reskin of an armor set that also changes the main stat to be recovery instead of resilience (minus the boots, because Bungo is still retarded and every pair of recovery boots has the wrong stats). It also looks great with Midnight Talons shader applied; the above pic doesn't do it justice since the 'pad' parts are metallic when you use a shader that doesn't suck. Was a no-brainer imo, only hunter set I ever use now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hunter FWC is a reskin of an armor set that also changes the main stat to be recovery instead of resilience (minus the boots, because Bungo is still retarded and every pair of recovery boots has the wrong stats). It also looks great with Midnight Talons shader applied; the above pic doesn't do it justice since the 'pad' parts are metallic when you use a shader that doesn't suck. Was a no-brainer imo, only hunter set I ever use now.
Fuck you, man.

Maybe I'll just do FWC Titan/Hunter, and NM Warlock. Decisions suck.

Malkav

French Madman
The NM Warlock set is beautiful but it sucks that it is a Mobility armor.
This game need transmog. *o*

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Have 3 characters, go all 3, problem solved, lol. And if DO wins again because of retarded goth fuck boys, well fuck them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So how do I upgrade gear past ~265? I haven't seen a single item higher than that is like 2-3 days now. I did a handful of publics/lost sectors and got 15 turnins to the FWC guy and nothing above 265 anywhere so it all just gets smashed.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Weekly milestones bro, or the planetary weapon quests, like mida, sturm, etc.

You shoud have,

Shaxx weekly crucible "Call to Arms" <- To open this up you need to complete 2 quickplay matches then 2 competative matches. Talk to shaxx.

Flashpoint Nessus, complete 4-5 Public Events <- to open this up you need to complete the quest on earth from cayde

Clan weekly Exp <- just do shit, gain exp and you get this

Nightfall <- to open this up you need to complete the strike thing, run 2 strikes and be like 230 PL.

Al these things give you powerful engams that bump you up. Some even give you exotics.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
For weapons and shaders, sure. But aren't you kind of locked into one armor set?
Yeah, but pick the one that appeals to you and run with it. Next season they will have more for us to choose. Like I said Hunter FWC, Titan NM, and Warlock DO it is for me but Ill decide further when I get home, those are the choices I made on console.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did 100 tokens real fast, ended up with 2 of the armor pieces and 3 guns. Got some other weird shit I hadn't seen before which looked cool (Warlock hivemind helmet?), but not faction related.

Vorph

Why all the hate for DO? Asking for a friend...
Shitty guns, ugly resilience armor, nasty shaders (do people really not notice they're black/white/catshit colored and not just black/white?), and the booby prize when they win again is a grenade launcher, the worst weapon class in the game.

The hate is because in spite of all that, they will most likely win again.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of, what do you all generally use for power weapons? I've mostly been using sword (It Stared Back) for solo PVE stuff and PVP, and shotgun (Hawthorne's) or rocket launcher (Wardcliff Coil) for group.

Sniper just seems completely useless (would rather use the other two for big burst damage), grenade launcher is a bitch to actually hit your target, and I haven't really found a fusion I like.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there a cap for faction turn ins? Because I think I hit it...I'm only getting shaders, no armor, no weapons.

Was this hotfixed?

Vorph

Wardcliff Coil until I only have one rocket left, then switch to Merciless and that one rocket turns into full (14) fusion ammo. If you can't use an exotic there, then rocket launcher (Sins of the Past / Curtain Call), linear fusion rifle (either one is fine), or sword (It Stared Back / Unspoken Promise / Quickfang if hunter). Not really a fan of shotguns, but Hawthorne's is the best of the bunch. Same with snipers, A Single Clap is the best but the whole class sucks. Legendary fusion rifles and grenade launchers aren't even worth mentioning.

Is there a cap for faction turn ins? Because I think I hit it...I'm only getting shaders, no armor, no weapons.
After rank 30 you only get shaders. Last rally on console FWC wasn't limited but the other two were, but I'm sure that got fixed between then and now.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
It Stared Back (raid sword), Merciless (exotic fusion), and whatever the blue cluster rocket launcher is called are what I cycle through. Can't get a Sins of the Past or Curtain Call to save my life.