Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wardcliff Coil until I only have one rocket left, then switch to Merciless and that one rocket turns into full (14) fusion ammo. If you can't use an exotic there, then rocket launcher (Sins of the Past / Curtain Call), linear fusion rifle (either one is fine), or sword (It Stared Back / Unspoken Promise / Quickfang if hunter). Not really a fan of shotguns, but Hawthorne's is the best of the bunch. Same with snipers, A Single Clap is the best but the whole class sucks. Legendary fusion rifles and grenade launchers aren't even worth mentioning.

After rank 30 you only get shaders. Last rally on console FWC wasn't limited but the other two were, but I'm sure that got fixed between then and now.

well thats bull. I got everything from FWC except for the gloves. Really??! Best looking part of the set too..

Out of all those turn-ins, not one pair of gloves.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it took me 38 ranks to get the FWC hunter chest last time, and some others on reddit had it even worse (70+). I never got the titan asstowel from NM by rank 30 either. Bungo loves their idiotic lockouts on everything though, so now you get to wait until the next one and you're stuck pledging the same faction again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got so many duplicates of everything else, how retarded.

However, I did get a Uriel's Gift from one of the turn-in. So that makes up for it I guess..

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got 6 engrams for FWC this morning; 3 pieces of faction armor, 1 pulse rifle, 1 AR, the rest was nonfaction trash. The Pulse is pretty good, chews through ammo though if you don't pay attention. It is a lot like Lincoln Green

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I did 15 FWC today with the chest thing at work and only got 2 pieces of the armor. Seems pretty lame.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
RNG gonna RNG boys. Bungie doesn't want people completing full sets in a single rally, events like this are how they see themselves adding longevity between DLCs.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone got a full list of all the unique shit that can drop?

Did 300 tokens on my Warlock for NM. Got the entire armor set, and 7 guns. I think they're numbered 1-11 though, as I have 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone got a full list of all the unique shit that can drop?

Did 300 tokens on my Warlock for NM. Got the entire armor set, and 7 guns. I think they're numbered 1-11 though, as I have 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11.
Unique stuff?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Faction guns. For instance, Royal Dispensation II, or Unification VII. Kind of wanted to see if there was a list of them for all 3 factions. I'm sure the actual guns are underwhelming, but I may as well collect them all.

spronk

FPS noob
Are you console guys who are already 305 bothering with faction rally this week? I'm not really paying much attention to destiny anymore and wondering if there is any burning reason to bother doing it (again).

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Went NM, the other factions guns were ok I guess but none of the 3 of them really impressed me too much weapon wise compared to what I have already. NM has that baller looking dye.

Got a 301 Nameless and my first pair of Stomps today too - been a nice day so far.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Are you console guys who are already 305 bothering with faction rally this week? I'm not really paying much attention to destiny anymore and wondering if there is any burning reason to bother doing it (again).
Yes, mainly because I didn't do much of the faction rally last time. Also I still enjoy playing. This gives me something to work toward.

Got The Number last week or the week before from a Cayde chest, didn't realize it was a top tier AR. Used it one round in crucible today and it felt great. Had to swap to my Uriel's for the challenge arc kills but I'll be revisiting very soon.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for. Looks like it's not 1-11. Looks like I'm only missing the Sidearm. Not sure I care enough.

Hit 303 power level, with a 298.6 base. Getting so fucking close. Hoping maybe the raid gets me there if I get a chance this week.

Edit: Make that 304 with 299 base. Have 3 slots to go (Arms, Chest, Legs). Also got an (the?) exotic speeder, Hastilude.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a few exotic sparrows. Unfortunately you have to not only roll an exotic but also have to win the perk lottery and get Transmat Preloader. I think Hastilude is the best looking sparrow by far, but I never get to use it because a tiny bit more speed doesn't remotely compare to summoning instantly.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I noticed that on the link you posted. Looks like there are 3. And it looks fucking awesome, but yeah, 3 second summoning? No thanks...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah haaaa, they patching tonight at 2am PST, better abuse that lost sector chest feature while you can. :D

Edit: Damn, they expect the downtime to last 12hrs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
FML, need to reroll my hunter since I already picked NM on my Hunter and FWC on my Warlock.