Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
FML, need to reroll my hunter since I already picked NM on my Hunter and FWC on my Warlock.
It's basically the same stats as the Gensym Knight set. Not worth a reroll especially when it doesn't even look as good. I got the helm and chest today and quickly put them in the vault when I realized I already carried 305 armor with the same stats.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
There's a few exotic sparrows. Unfortunately you have to not only roll an exotic but also have to win the perk lottery and get Transmat Preloader. I think Hastilude is the best looking sparrow by far, but I never get to use it because a tiny bit more speed doesn't remotely compare to summoning instantly.

I have been lucky, and have gotten two. The exhaust on both of them are pretty badass I must admit. I've got Dinas Emry, and Vanishing Point.

Is there a site on which I can share my profile and have people critique?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Raign

Golden Squire
Sigh.. if I get one more effing Coldheart. Cant even infuse this effing thing because it is a 'Trace Rifle' which, as far as I have seen, makes it totally unique.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ah haaaa, they patching tonight at 2am PST, better abuse that lost sector chest feature while you can. :D

Edit: Damn, they expect the downtime to last 12hrs.
Damn, 12 hours is a long ass time.

Kind of wish I'd done it on a 2nd character last night instead of finishing my milestones. It's going to take a fuck load of PE's to get 600+ tokens.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Sigh.. if I get one more effing Coldheart. Cant even infuse this effing thing because it is a 'Trace Rifle' which, as far as I have seen, makes it totally unique.
You can infuse it into auto rifles

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
RNG gonna RNG boys. Bungie doesn't want people completing full sets in a single rally, events like this are how they see themselves adding longevity between DLCs.

Except for PC this is the only rally we will have before DLC. so its not like we get tons of tries for this shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It counts as auto rifle as far as infusion goes.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Kind of wish I'd done it on a 2nd character last night instead of finishing my milestones. It's going to take a fuck load of PE's to get 600+ tokens.

Yeah I was kind of sure they were going to hot fix this so I did 2 characters last night, FWC and NM, I could give 2 shits about DO, so whatever ill have the rest of the week to fuck around with DO on my warlock. Got both to R30 last night doing the glitch. Still not full set on either, lol. NM really screwed me missing 2 set pieces, pants and chest. FWC only missing chest, like on console. All weapons covered. Take that back, never got Pledies Corrector for FWC, feels bad, but at least I got the manammamana one from one of their packages, lol.

Edit, yeah they didnt fix shit, confirmed to be still working on reddit as of this morning.

Last edited:

Raign

Golden Squire
Yeah, definitely did not fix anything, ran it a few dozen times more this morning with no issue at all

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I misread the notice, it was a "live maintenance" for 12hrs where people could experience disconnects, but the server wasn't down.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm

If you start now, you can probably make it in time to hit lvl 20 and farm your tokens. I did it last night in about 4-5hrs max...from level 1 to 20 + 600 Dead Orbit tokens.
--
Made a titan for the first time ever last night, I honestly think it's my new favorite class. Their abilities are just too good. After playing all 3 classes finally, I can say hunters are pretty trash. You want a challenge? Roll a hunter.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You're doing something wrong then. Arcstrider + Raiden Flux is far stronger than any titan build, and only a devour warlock with Winter's Guile is comparable. Without the gloves, you may be nearly invincible but you can't kill shit worth a damn because voidwalker super is pure ass. I can solo any heroic PE with hunter (Fallen miners requires a swap to Nightstalker+Orpheus), not sure there's any I could do with titan besides the walker, and there's a couple the warlock struggles with.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hunter has the best jump imo, I love triple jump. The dodge/disappear thing is ok but not in comparison to barricade or the warlock rifts. Hunters have good combo gear like Raiden Flux and Orpheus Rig. I like playing them but prefer the Titan lately.

Diemess

You're doing something wrong then. Arcstrider + Raiden Flux is far stronger than any titan build, and only a devour warlock with Winter's Guile is comparable. Without the gloves, you may be nearly invincible but you can't kill shit worth a damn because voidwalker super is pure ass. I can solo any heroic PE with hunter (Fallen miners requires a swap to Nightstalker+Orpheus), not sure there's any I could do with titan, and there's a couple the warlock struggles with.

As far as PVE goes, no endgame hunter uses Arcstrider. Also recovery is very important as well and hunters just don't have it.

Diemess

I have completed every raid from D1 & D2 the first week they were released as a hunter. Hunters have always been the weakest class. Especially in D2, they need to balance their recovery.