Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
question. i have 2 warlocks and a titan. hunter. I heard that having 2 of one class is not good, like the powerful gear you get is lower lvl than it should be or something. anyone know anything about this?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
question. i have 2 warlocks and a titan. hunter. I heard that having 2 of one class is not good, like the powerful gear you get is lower lvl than it should be or something. anyone know anything about this?

As I understand it this is correct, the second character of the same class will have lower level items. So it is not useful for leveling.

There are plenty of other methods though. First week of DLC I played all 3 characters to get as high as I could, due to weapon upgrades the 3rd tends to get the highest. I then took all of my high lvl gear from my Titan, put it in the Vault, deleted and replayed all of the campaigns, pausing as soon as I opened up the Public Events (did those to max level). As soon as I could equip the gear, slap that on, do milestones, raids etc. Boom, LL 380.

Note, Osiris rewards drop powerful engrams hidden as legendary. I think you get 4 total (be sure to do the adventures when Vance asks you to).

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are plenty of other methods though. First week of DLC I played all 3 characters to get as high as I could, due to weapon upgrades the 3rd tends to get the highest. I then took all of my high lvl gear from my Titan, put it in the Vault, deleted and replayed all of the campaigns, pausing as soon as I opened up the Public Events (did those to max level). As soon as I could equip the gear, slap that on, do milestones, raids etc. Boom, LL 380.

You crazy man, but props for the poopsocking. Those story missions are pure tedium.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, we turned off the sound for most of it and talked in Discord. It helped lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some good stuff happening in the Twitch D2 community it seems lately. JSniperton, and I think the Streamer/leader of Jorren Jorren 's clan that is pretty active, both have been making pushes to get more people through content that's in the clan. Of course it's probably related to trying to maintain a user base, but still pretty cool. Will have to hit them up eventually and see some content.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yep OBVDavid is leader, he is a saint for his Sherpa skills leading people through raids. He has not been streaming much recently cause he is moving some things around.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
For me its just more of the same. Same three classes, same overall mechanic where you spend a majority of time just using guns (and now bows...) as a run-n-gun gameplay with a few specific supers to take out the same enemies that we first saw in the first zone of the first game.

No new player class, no new race, no progression of the storyline... hell still no actual IN GAME explanation for even why Awoken and Exos exist as a thing. The core mechanic is a good one, but there's only so much you can do with adding new textures and some generic as hell open areas.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You crazy man, but props for the poopsocking. Those story missions are pure tedium.

You think thats crazy. LOL, I played D2 on PS4 first, taking 3 Titans to lv 20 or whatever it was. Then I learned that you could only get the powerful engrams once per class every week, (something they didnt clarify at first) so I deleted 2 titans and made 1 huntard and 1 warlock. Took all 3 to end game LL. Then PC came out and I did it all over again. Why? Because im an idiot.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
I watched the preview with the sound off, I assume they secretly revealed the final raid boss as the Transgender Empress of the Cabal Empire. Its weird how Cabal look like humans under their armor

n1AUtEo.jpg

the weapon change is cool and its hilarious how its going to take them a year to go back to the way D1 was. i'll be happily playing RDR 2 and may buy this when its $10

also is everyone at bungie a lead? Next DLC everyone will be a vice president

spronk

FPS noob
oh its also not just $40 for an xpac, there will be a year 2 season pass which is $30 more or $80 for the deluxe version combining both. WAT A DEAL YO

fuck bungie, put out a shitty sequel worse in every way than the first game and now have the balls to ask $80 to basically half ass fix things

De8QrrMUcAAEGKX.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users