Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know if the "random daily heroic adventure" is just 1 across the entire system, or 1 one each planet? I'm looking at the EDZ at the moment, and I don't see any indication of any of the adventures being heroic.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
IIRC Mars and Mercury are the only planets that offer heroic adventures from Ana/Lance. All of the others are through the strikes list.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always thought I had a firm grasp on how the infusion system works in Destiny; infuse a higher LL item into a lower LL item, but apparently I do not because:

infuse.jpg

The two 362 items cannot be infused into the three pieces which are lower, they don't even show up as item to infuse. The three items in the top row all show up in the list of infusion items for each other (but some are greyed out due to be too low to infuse). What am I missing? Note: the two 362 pieces have no mods in them, their base LL is 362.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I always thought I had a firm grasp on how the infusion system works in Destiny; infuse a higher LL item into a lower LL item, but apparently I do not because:

View attachment 174855

The two 362 items cannot be infused into the three pieces which are lower, they don't even show up as item to infuse. The three items in the top row all show up in the list of infusion items for each other (but some are greyed out due to be too low to infuse). What am I missing? Note: the two 362 pieces have no mods in them, their base LL is 362.

You are wearing a 362 arm item, you would need to infuse a 363+ piece into your current 362 arm gear.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are wearing a 362 arm item, you would need to infuse a 363+ piece into your current 362 arm gear.
Well, yea, but you didn't understand my question. I don't want to infuse anything into the equipped piece. I want to infuse the non-equipped 362's into the two non-equipped exotics, or the 358 legendary... but I cannot.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They must have changed something, you could do that before.
Apparently it is a known bug with the 2.0 release, should be fixed on the 4th.

Also, the Daily Heroic Adventure on Mars is paying out really well. I ran it 3 times, got 1 exotic (powerful DARCI). Each character got 2 powerful drops (one was always a Braytech armor piece), and 1 normal legendary. Note, the ones on Mars show the new challenge/milestone icon.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 174855

Wait, I thought you were playing on PC? What is that cursor? Looks like controller.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only time I regret using a controller on PC is in the Crucible, which I hardly ever do except for milestones. I'll go back to kb/m once I get a good key setup, right now nothing I use feels good.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Ah right on. I have a pal that has a controller that he swaps to for the jumping puzzles.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gambit is fantastic. A little teamwork and you can just destroy your opponents. Lots of fun

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I had a blast with my usual team and actually managed to get some good games solo queuing. Tuesday they will have penalties for leaving a match early as well as allowing people to fill in a slot mid game. I was real surprised that so many people were bailing mid game. There were some amazing turn around matches when all seemed lost (on both sides).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gambit needs a solo queue, and there needs to be more risk for the Invader's team. There is simply no risk for Invading and then dying, this should probably be changed in some way. Maybe have the motes the Invader drops be more meaningful, like refill Supers or ammo, or become high dmg grenades vs. Primeval. Conversely, if the Invader happens to remain alive after the kill an opposing member, they could be rewarded with a buff or 15 motes. Right now it just seems to promote "Allah Akbar" playstyle.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Gambit needs a solo queue, and there needs to be more risk for the Invader's team. There is simply no risk for Invading and then dying, this should probably be changed in some way. Maybe have the motes the Invader drops be more meaningful, like refill Supers or ammo, or become high dmg grenades vs. Primeval. Conversely, if the Invader happens to remain alive after the kill an opposing member, they could be rewarded with a buff or 15 motes. Right now it just seems to promote "Allah Akbar" playstyle.

Infiiiideeelllll!!!!!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Uh, why? So people just don't invade ever and ruin the point of the game mode? Invading already costs you a person who's not killing mobs.

Any disincentive for invading will just lead it to being a mindless pve race.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh, why? So people just don't invade ever and ruin the point of the game mode? Invading already costs you a person who's not killing mobs.

Any disincentive for invading will just lead it to being a mindless pve race.
It would be more balanced, and it would add a more tactical aspect to Invading, pretty simple. I understand your worries, if anything, I'm asking for a better reward for killing the Invader to at least come close to the reward for the Invader killing players.