Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Grappling hooks where I can see all the amazing detail out of my 1080, right?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess with Oryx outta the way the Cabal decided to fuck the City up so they could concentrate on learning / fighting the Vex in peace.

I loved Destiny, by far the best FPS game I've played. Biggest disappointment was being limited to such small aeas of the planets, while hearing the Bounty robot talk about other areas that we never had access too. Having only one segmented zone on Earth to roam around was kinda lame when there could have been so many other options.

I hope D2 can still maintain the movement / gunplay that D1 has/had, while really opening up whatever planets we get to see.

Fadaar

That guy
Destiny gameplay wise was absolutely fantastic, I just got bored with it rather quickly. My decision to purchase is 100% dependent on if it comes out for PC. If it does, I'll buy, If not, skipping.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Had fun with fun game but stopped playing shortly after Crota's end was added. Picked up the expansions (?) to occasionally play with coworkers. They are old and bad at video games. Pretty comical having to run them through shit.

Really hoping Destiny 2 is more open worldy and not just esentially co-op CoD single player in space

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm wondering if the lack of open world was because of the limitations of the older consoles. I really want this on PC but will settle for PS4 or possibly Scorpio.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ps4 would be my second choice. I hope they let us do cross play, atleast for pve.

I know they reached out to Sony about it before but I never heard anything about it.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
My wife is a big Destiny fan but plays console. How is the VIM? I somewhat enjoyed D1 but controllers infuriate me.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Rumor has it it will be on PC this time

gamersky_02origin_03_20173271056846.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Destiny felt like a beta where the content was all locked but it was fun enough to play waiting for it to drop.

Seriously wasted potential married to a decent combat system and dated Korean grind fest loot element.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thoroughly enjoyed Destiny, and still play it daily. Looking forward to the final content update tomorrow for D1, just so I can relive the magic of year 1 with a 400 Fatebringer and Mythoclast (and the buffed up Necrocasm).

D2 coming Sept 8 (or 5th in the US if Tuesday releases are still the norm) is going to be awesome!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Rumor has it it will be on PC this time

View attachment 128649
The thing about those preorders is that they can put anything into their system and they will because the system needs it.

I wouldn't base any speculation on a preorder entry on a webpage or a receipt.

I bet right now you could find a store that will take $5 down for Final Fantasy XXXVII and they would do so gladly.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Destiny's gameplay was extremely good in terms of running around and shooting things. Not knocking that aspect at all, but it could easily have met with WoW type success had their storyline/content plan been up to snuff. They changed the item system a bunch of times and never really met the expectations of what it could be in terms of the class / subclass system.

Activision has all the necessary pieces, they just did not make use of them at all well. Taken King was fun, but I couldn't muster any interest in myself or my gaming peeps for Rise of Iron,which honestly looks like the most generic excuse for "expansion content" ever. It's like if Mass Effect had released a Topeka Kansas expansion that focused entirely on fighting domestic terrorists.