Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Why in the fuck would you play an FPS on a console if there is a PC version.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Gameplay looks solid but I think I'll wait and see on this one. I'll definitely give beta a shot but I want to see the size of these worlds and what all is offered before I plop down some money. I definitely want clarification on the number of strikes and what not.

I'm really disappointed in the part sizes, I was hoping for scaleability and bigger PVP battles.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Question is, will anyone play this on anything but PC here?

PS4 for me. Have to admit, this is what should have been in the first game. I am a bit skeptical being that this is all advertisement, but it looked like all this was shot with in game footage (again) and definitely should be better than the previous. Especially the new loot exploration options, the Lost" thing they mentioned where you go off and find pockets of undiscovered things/items/places and it appears they really listened to the D3 team well enough.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I came in late, have they said anything about the equipment/leveling system? Wasn't a fan of the light bullshit last time honestly.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't know why anyone would play console when they have the option for PC with a FPS, but whatever. Battle.net is cool, should give the game more visibility.

spronk

FPS noob
Why in the fuck would you play an FPS on a console if there is a PC version.

no hacking/cheating, RL friends/relatives who play on console, there are ps4 exclusive strikes and loot that won't be available on PC for at least a year, can just take my ps4 on vacay and plug it into a TV and play.

disappointed they didn't say anything about x-play though, woulda been nice to have only one backend so you can play on pc or ps4 and it uses the same character, like final fantasy xiv

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I retract my disgust at Destiny 2 being on battlenet. They have been great on shit stomping cheaters in Overwatch with no fuck around Hardware bans.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They should announce cross leveling on platforms for the ultimate win. Play on any platform, maintain your same characters/level.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
no hacking/cheating, RL friends/relatives who play on console, there are ps4 exclusive strikes and loot that won't be available on PC for at least a year, can just take my ps4 on vacay and plug it into a TV and play.

disappointed they didn't say anything about x-play though, woulda been nice to have only one backend so you can play on pc or ps4 and it uses the same character, like final fantasy xiv

Yep this.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They should announce cross leveling on platforms for the ultimate win. Play on any platform, maintain your same characters/level.

This would be way too smart of them. It's on bnet though so they'll probably sell shit to level quickly or sell max level characters in a year. :p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I came in late, have they said anything about the equipment/leveling system? Wasn't a fan of the light bullshit last time honestly.

They did not mention anything about the equipment/leveling system other than to say lots of new weapons and new abilities

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll be playing on the PS4 first, since it will have more content, plus I'm ok with playing this particular fps on console.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
@Zarcath Ok you guys swayed the resident hater. At least enough to consider it. Can you affirm there are 8+ new strikes? (As in, new?)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user