Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I mean half the people I played with last time had them and couldn't help falling all over themselves about how much easier it was. So maybe what you say is true, but from the experiences of people I played with that was not the case.
Those are likely the people that never bothered to get accustomed to dual analog FPS controls. They are obviously much less intuitive than KBM and do take some practice to get proficient with.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Need more deets on mission, and strike #s - it all sounds nice, but so did the original.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep. I want to know how many new strikes there are total.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah for sure. Get the game for $47.99, and later if it's any good, the pass for $22.99 or so. (BB GC)

spronk

FPS noob
no more going to orbit btw, you can jump from place to place directly on the maps. losing the ps3/360 BC is huge. also raids are opt-in matchmaking, all of them. awesome. no mentions tho of kicks, level requirements, etc.

if you're gonna play on battle.net or ps4 and want to play as soon as possible, you should pre order on those platforms, NOT on amazon/best buy/gamestop/etc. the latter will get you packages with a code or emails at launch time. Whereas digital pre orders will get you digital pre loading a week before release and you playing at midnight or 9pm or whenever they unlock it.

i'm waiting for PSN to do their next get $15 back when you spend $100 and gonna buy the $99 digital gold edition (game+SP), while obviously buying the physical game at best buy for $48 is better price wise (you ALSO get back $10 in rz points), I don't wanna put in a disc and its a game I know I will keep and play forever

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Looks like digital only for that, so no 20% off. Better off getting them seperately
Expansion pass is usually multiple expansions origonal D1 expansion pass was 2 expansions, HoW and Crota, which were both $30 if you missed out on the pass. So no youre not saving money, unless you buy them like a year after when they are included in the base gold version of the game when the 3rd big expansion is out.

But if youre a part time gamer like Ut, then no, it makes no sense getting the pass.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Kinda surprised @ 30 fps on console unless we're not talking pro/scorpio etc.. Would expect at least a variable system ala Horizon. Also as someone having a Xim I found it great for PVE but somewhat underwhelming in PvP due to aim assist actually fucking up your accuracy.

spronk

FPS noob
pc is uncapped fps, text chat, custom keybinds, adjustable FOV, and everything else pc gamers are used to

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So everyone is abandoning WoW and using their WoW tokens to buy Destiny 2? How kind of Blizzard.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
But if youre a part time gamer like Ut, then no, it makes no sense getting the pass.

Wut, no, this is a group game so you play with a crew of people. Last time everyone quit around the same time. So unless you're just betting that you don't care if your group quits or that they'll somehow get back together for expansions at the same time you're taking a risk of wasting that money. Part time gamer? What is that?

There are so many games out there to play, who has time to commit to one game for so long.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I pretty much commit to games I truly love and spend obscene amounts of time in them. For instance right now its all about my nw found love of PoE, fuck that game has me hooked. Im sure i have a couple of hundred hours in that fucker over the last few weeks.

And I played D1 mostly solo and with my kids. Having kid gamers is like having a built in clan.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hope the community comes together to find a different abbreviation for Desinty 2. Every time someone mentions D2 I can't stop myself from wondering why people are talking about Diablo 2, shit is hardcoded into my brain and I'm too old to change!

And I'll take it being on Bnet over Steam or some shitty new service any day.

• 2Solidarity

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So everyone is abandoning WoW and using their WoW tokens to buy Destiny 2? How kind of Blizzard.

Blizzard gets $20 per token and yields $15 to the claimer. I'm pretty sure they're fine with this transaction.

• 1Like