Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

spronk

FPS noob
saw a YT video of the raid clear, that shit looks crazy but also honestly pretty boring. It is cool for D1 players that its all a big call back to the black garden. I wonder if its again one of those raids where like 90% of the completes will just be on PC.

Fadaar

That guy
Ace of Spades catalyst dropped for me from a random strike I did the other day. Makes the Firefly explosion do more damage if Memento Mori is active. I'd have to actually test it properly to see the difference but if it makes my favorite gun better then yay.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ace from day one really felt good to shoot. Its still a monster in PvP too. But im kind of liking my outlaw rampage Austringer. I have been using that alot lately.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
The anti barrier rounds are so good. Pop knights/hobs etc.. through their barriers is $$. Are there any mechanics the other rounds work against (overload?)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Overload only really seem useful against the unstoppable champions, not much you can do with it when you only get a shot every couple of seconds.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think the only way to pop those shields on those champions is to hit them with some anti barrier rounds. I think the overload rounds actually stuns them. Right? The only place ive encountered them is the vex incursion thing and usually there is soo many people shooting at them its had to tell wtf is going on.

I know from watching streams they added those dudes to the high end nightfalls too, which might give you a better perspective on what those rounds actually do.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yep, overload staggers/stuns them. Anti Barrier rounds shoot through the Vex Barriers as well as shred the Hive Barrier mobs shields.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
how hard is going to be to get that level 100 sparrow from the season journey?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So they added heroic nightmare haunts, ok cool, but why even do them over the regular ones, no extra rewards that I saw and did all 3?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
how hard is going to be to get that level 100 sparrow from the season journey?
There is no Sparrow anywhere on the pass. Ship from rank 90.

Someone already got rank 100 tho from grinding Moon lost sectors and Eris bounties.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have luck getting the shotgun from the moon? Haven't gotten the quest item yet.

Yep, it is OK, I did not use it much casue the rolls suck on mine. Apparently it can come with 1-2 punch. It is auto-shot.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyone have luck getting the shotgun from the moon? Haven't gotten the quest item yet.

I havent gotten a few of those to drop yet, so i think its just RNG luck

Is the PC clan just dead?

I dont think its dead, its jsut the new steam bullshit has you adding everyone on your clan as friends so you can even see them on your clan list.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user