Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

khorum

Murder Apologist
Prolly bugged like my gambit set gear shit. On the plus side my Titan went from 167 to 878 in about 20 seconds.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has there ever been a Destiny raid design that didn't involve the bosses giving the players a method/mechanic to defeat it? Like in this current Destiny raid, I'm watching Gladd do a vex boss where one player gets entrapped, but being trapped allows said player to tell others what to shoot. So basically the boss is saying "Hey! Shoot me HERE!". Just seems really bleh.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Umm WTF is going on? I logged in this afternoon and noticed my light is 791 when last night it was like 903 anyone know wtf is going on?

View attachment 225555
It's because you have jotunn equipped and it just got disabled for 24 hours, treating your energy slot as 0 light.

Has there ever been a Destiny raid design that didn't involve the bosses giving the players a method/mechanic to defeat it? Like in this current Destiny raid, I'm watching Gladd do a vex boss where one player gets entrapped, but being trapped allows said player to tell others what to shoot. So basically the boss is saying "Hey! Shoot me HERE!". Just seems really bleh.
The entire game is a series of enemies with highlighted weak points begging you to shoot them. This is the first raid after an influx of F2P players, they can't make it too crazy. Seems like the raid is a new weekly milestone they expect people to do often.

Last edited:

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It doesn't appear to be easy no. Looks like a shit ton of coordination is required at the very least.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Are faction rallies still a thing or is there another way to get the Graviton Lance's catalyst?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Rallies and Trials were pulled from the game when Forsaken came out iirc.

The raid looks like a pain in the dick. Hope I can do what I did in Crown of Sorrows. Help out on the last encounter, get the exotic and never go again :D

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
The vex invasions on the moon drop powerful engrams. Not sure if there is a cap, but I have gotten them a few times now.

You need to make sure you kill the Hydras before killing the gatelord. This will trigger a second, and then third event to spawn which eventually leads to a hydra gatelord. It will drop a powerful engram that auto decrypts.

Also, the events spawn after a public event completes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The vex invasions on the moon drop powerful engrams. Not sure if there is a cap, but I have gotten them a few times now.

You need to make sure you kill the Hydras before killing the gatelord. This will trigger a second, and then third event to spawn which eventually leads to a hydra gatelord. It will drop a powerful engram that auto decrypts.

Yeah good luck getting the noobs to do this. They go straight for the boss every time, lol

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Kinda sad how there is no powerfuls in dreaming city anymore. Seems odd to just let all that content fade...

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
918 light here. Lookin to do some of the 920 Nightfall tonight (7pm PST or later), if anyone wants to get a group together!

PS: Steam: MISTERFISTER69

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

So did this on my warlock just now and did get a powerful, one fo those new scouts at 914 and my gear score is 908. So it does work if everyone complies.

khorum

Murder Apologist
No one knows but faction rallies have not been a thing for many seasons now.
Rallies and Trials were pulled from the game when Forsaken came out iirc.

The raid looks like a pain in the dick. Hope I can do what I did in Crown of Sorrows. Help out on the last encounter, get the exotic and never go again :D

So is there a new way to get the Graviton Lance Catalyst? It used to be off the Dead Orbit rep.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Not sure but they were adding them all in. This was one of the complaints about the catalysts that were locked behind the faction shit, so not sure if they did add them to like strike lists or what. Same thing with Telesto I think.

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
in the past, were the new strikes blocked off for those who haven't bought the new expac? i haven't bought shadowkeep but i did a strike on the moon.

khorum

Murder Apologist
in the past, were the new strikes blocked off for those who haven't bought the new expac? i haven't bought shadowkeep but i did a strike on the moon.

I think anyone on the queue could be pulled into any strike. I was backfilled into a forsaken strike and I haven't bought that.

I haven't bought forsaken nor shadowkeep but I was able to go on the moon and do lost sectors/open events and stuff. Need Shadowkeep for the campaign/bounties/missions though.

khorum

Murder Apologist