Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL secondary characters are literally trivial to get to 900. I think I ran all of 2 strikes and I was 900+ on both. Its the first one that takes a while, and even then its like 3-4 hours of grinding strikes if you dont want to do the token min maxing thing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Better if you HAVE some that are better. I know I have 20 that are better, but some people dont play this shit hard core like we do. Some people just like ARs /shrug

I'm trying to avoid having newer players dump resources into weapons and armour that are of fleeting value to them. It's better to use it while it's relevant (eg, at light) and then dump it whenever you get something higher, even IF you prefer ARs. Which, by proxy, is even BETTER if you don't play the game for a shitload of time like I do. The less resources you need to earn/spend the better.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I pulled a gun out of my vault and now it won't stop flashing in my inventory, like it's a 'new' piece of loot. I've moused over it, equipped/unequipped it, put it back in vault and taken it back out. It continues to have that 'flashing' animation over the icon. This some bug?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I pulled a gun out of my vault and now it won't stop flashing in my inventory, like it's a 'new' piece of loot. I've moused over it, equipped/unequipped it, put it back in vault and taken it back out. It continues to have that 'flashing' animation over the icon. This some bug?
New mod that can go in it probably. Mouse over those while inspecting the gun.

• 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Bungie needs to do something about their naming shit stat. That options dude's name went from one end of a 1440p monitor to the other during the match. Distracting as fuck.
1571451469830.png

• 1Worf

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
nahh you just gotta get used to it, get some good pvp guns.

Oh I know that but the fact the matchmaker blows doesn't help when trying to do the daily/weekly PvP stuff. Get to go against premades with +30-40 light levels over me lol. I do decent but its rough goings.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I have gotten pretty zen about PvP. I usually play with people that are miles better than I am, so usually at the bottom of the list at the end of matches. Solo queuing though, I can be a terror. Not sure if it is using SBMM or not. The 3 new maps keep showing up in Iron Banner constantly, it is so damn annoying. Twilight Gap can go fuck itself.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
And I deleted my Actium War Rig. There a way to get another one?

If you go into the horrible ui and system they have in place... you can rebuy any previously owned exotic for like 10 purple shards or whatever. Ill update if i can find it

Fadaar

That guy
Go to inventory then the Collections tab, Exotics, Armor, then the Titan section. I don't know if it was always like this but you can also get ghosts, sparrows, and ships that way. So if you have a setup that you like (like I have a ghost that has Guiding Light [+10% xp] and Omni-Telemetry plus it looks cool) you can run it on all characters instead of having to move shit around.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i like that they allow you to just rebuy things, but they need to redo the shader part. my inventory is constantly full of shaders that i don't use. so i destroy them so that the lost mail robot stops screaming at me to pick up my crap, only for it to fill back up... there are a small handful of shaders that i use and beyond that i don't want an entire inventory screen mini-game to play with no pay-off. what they NEED to do is once you unlock a shader, you just navigate to your item and pay whatever the shader price is. i don't know what it is about games in 2019 having the worst UI in gaming, but i just can't.

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
i like that they allow you to just rebuy things, but they need to redo the shader part. my inventory is constantly full of shaders that i don't use. so i destroy them so that the lost mail robot stops screaming at me to pick up my crap, only for it to fill back up... there are a small handful of shaders that i use and beyond that i don't want an entire inventory screen mini-game to play with no pay-off. what they NEED to do is once you unlock a shader, you just navigate to your item and pay whatever the shader price is. i don't know what it is about games in 2019 having the worst UI in gaming, but i just can't.

Christ on a crutch. The few posts above just listed how to pull shit from collections. Shred all the shaders you don't use, they turn into glimmer/legendary shards. They are still there in collections if you get sassy and need them. The UI is largely fine, it's peoples inability to fucking use their god damned eyeballs that's the problem.

Look, I realise I sound like a cunt, but this is the 4 millionth time someone has a complaint that literally is not a complaint. Please stop.

• 1Solidarity