Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What I found for comp is pretty much knowing when to push and when to rotate the fuck out and when to colapse on a dude thats weak. Also not to be too passive, sitting in the back of the map. You will get bitch slapped every time. What I did was just found the best player on our team, and just followed them to help teamshot. First round is usually finding out who the ringer on your team is. If there is no ringers, well you gotta step up and be at least a bit aggressive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well at least you got the god weapon now for PvE in your energy slot, lol. Thats one grind that is well woth it, except now all your other energy weapons will be quickly forgotten about.
This is my problem, I'm so casual on this I have no idea what great/god-rolls I should be targeting to make play easier.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This is my problem, I'm so casual on this I have no idea what great/god-rolls I should be targeting to make play easier.

Well Recluse isn't a rando roll... you get the weapon as is. But its easily the best energy weapon in the game for almost all situations.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

If you have not picked up the quest for the recluse from shaxx in the past 2 seasons, I dont think its even available anymore. As to best weapons for PvE? Just general PvE? Use whatever you feel is the best. Its only the pinnacle activities like the raid and the 980 nighfalls that you need to coordinate weapons with your teammates. The rest of general PvE shit just use whatever you find to be the best stuff and the stuff you like the most.

But basically anything that improves range on any gun is the bst perk. Since range affects a whole bunch of hidden stats on any gun archetype. The other weapon perks to look out for is kill clip, rampage, which basically increase the damage of the weapon, and outlaw, which reloads the weapon quickly, thus increasing your dps because you reload quicker. So any roll with outlaw, kill clip, or outlaw rampage are considered god rolls. there are other perks they recently introduced too which increase damage too like swashbuckler to watch out for.

Also different perks are more important whether you play PvE or PvP. For instance kill clip is better for PvP, where you will probably score a kill, relload, then you have some time of added dmg for your next attack. In PVE rampage is better because when youre killing trash you constantly have a 3x stack of rampage going on the weapon, something that's hard to do in PvP.

Things like shot guns in PVP you want things that increase its range, quick draw and snapshots are god rolls since it allows you to switch weapons and ADS quicker. Opening shot is top tier and also look out for full choke for the barrel which helps with the pellets be tighter at range, full bore is top tier.

Same with snipers, snapshot quick draw is god roll. Since snies are usually one shot kills anyway, you want to be able to switch and ADS as quick as possible.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Recluse is something everyone should at least try for. And I hope the god they nerf the shit out of that gun, so I can finally start using some of my other cool weapons tat are all but a shadow of the recluse, lol.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Recluse is something everyone should at least try for. And I hope the god they nerf the shit out of that gun, so I can finally start using some of my other cool weapons tat are all but a shadow of the recluse, lol.
Only procing on kills with it would be a start. It procing off ANY kill you do regardless of attack is kind of nuts.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What counts as competitive cruci now? I want to do Recluse, but the entire Crucible menu has changed in Shadowkeep.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What counts as competitive cruci now? I want to do Recluse, but the entire Crucible menu has changed in Shadowkeep.

Right hand side of Crucible.. in the middle of the screen. Big icon with a small one to the bottom right of it. Either of them are 'comp'

• 1Solidarity

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
This has gotta' be console, because almost nobody lets me just autorifle them in the face and not even shoot back on PC.

That's PC. The mouse pointer is a dead giveaway. Fresh accounts have zero MMR so they face pretty raw recruits in their first few games. I watched all three of the guys videos and the last video is hilarious.

I've made max Legend this season for the first time ever (well, first time I've tried it). Kinda silly of me to do, when I haven't even finished the solar kills for Luna's Howl, but I guess I'll just solo queue it and tank my rating down to where I actually belong, in shitsville.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That's PC. The mouse pointer is a dead giveaway. Fresh accounts have zero MMR so they face pretty raw recruits in their first few games. I watched all three of the guys videos and the last video is hilarious.

I've made max Legend this season for the first time ever (well, first time I've tried it). Kinda silly of me to do, when I haven't even finished the solar kills for Luna's Howl, but I guess I'll just solo queue it and tank my rating down to where I actually belong, in shitsville.
I was just coming back to say that after playing a couple rounds, that I guess it could be PC. THe whole free to play thing has so many terrible players that it makes me(a pretty terrible PVP player) look good!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Did they nerf the forge farm/exploit? I haven't tried since pre-shadowkeep.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I was just coming back to say that after playing a couple rounds, that I guess it could be PC. THe whole free to play thing has so many terrible players that it makes me(a pretty terrible PVP player) look good!

Here's why things are weird. These are solo "freelance" games. I normally get carried in a 3 stack.

Example of a winning game at Legend.

Capture4.PNG

Example of a losing game at Legend. (NB: the guy with the 1200 elo with 4700 points.)

Capture5.PNG

And here's what your match looked like.

Capture6.PNG

Pretty even team distribution, bar the bronze that really lowered the team Elo on Alpha, who incidently did the best (on his team) that match.

Did they nerf the forge farm/exploit? I haven't tried since pre-shadowkeep.

Yes.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Here's why things are weird. These are solo "freelance" games. I normally get carried in a 3 stack.

Example of a winning game at Legend.

View attachment 229287

Example of a losing game at Legend. (NB: the guy with the 1200 elo with 4700 points.)

View attachment 229288

And here's what your match looked like.

View attachment 229289

Pretty even team distribution, bar the bronze that really lowered the team Elo on Alpha, who incidently did the best (on his team) that match.

Yes.
How do you look up games like this?