Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It depends on which strike is the nightfall. Nokris (Mars) is easy to get enough points on 920 match made and finishes around 96-110 K (can be less depending on team mates or if you one phase the boss). Also, if you want to inflate that strike, when you get to the first barrier with the 2 knights and orbs, throw the orbs off the side to get more knights to spawn and keep killing them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah it basically comes down to how many mobs are in the strike.

You can do the new Shadowkeep strike 100k at 920 if two people stay on the current floor while the elevator goes up. Each time a couple more witches and knights spawn below, then you get pulled up to the next level when the remaining person makes it to the top. Just gotta burn em quick.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm heroic 3 in comp now. I hope I can snag recluse this week, but I'm very inconsistent in PVP still. I still win more than lose, so it just might be a slow grind in this final tier before Fabled. Any idea when Season resets?
At least 20 more days roughly.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We took a dude from Heroic 1 to Fabled in like 4 games? Happy to help, I'm only like 2400 and it's the highest I've ever reached.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know I've said this before so more QQ inc...but I feel like something is just missing from Destiny. I don't feel the urge to log in and be a space hero.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I know I've said this before so more QQ inc...but I feel like something is just missing from Destiny. I don't feel the urge to log in and be a space hero.

IMO the problem has always been the reward system of this game, even going back to Destiny 1. They can never get the balance right. Im right there with you. I grind most of this shit out, then there is nothing more to log on for. I have most if not all the exotics, I have most of the good guns god rolls, or close to it. Ive done my pinnacles for this season, the only thing left is grinding power levels with the eye thing, which seems like a waste of time to do if they are gonna reset the artifact next season.

I love the game and love how it feels, they have that down. Like, this is the best feeling shooter on the market by far especially on PC, where its crisp and fast. But again, the rewards they need to look at, because the game gets stale doing the same shit over and over for no (same) rewards.

But maybe its just me and maybe I play too much, lol.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree 10000%

The game looks and feels amazing on PC. The guns are fun to shoot and that's very important to me.

The way you earn rewards is just stale. And the +2 or +3 upgrade is not exciting and very tedious.

I'm hoping they just copy/paste the strike modifiers in to D2 from D1. Rainbow burn (not this singe crap) was awesome. We've had the same strike modifiers for years and they have been in the same rotation every day since Season of Opulence

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We took a dude from Heroic 1 to Fabled in like 4 games? Happy to help, I'm only like 2400 and it's the highest I've ever reached.
I might take you up on this offer if I get close to the end of the season and still can't hit Fabled. I will say that playing in competitive solo(freelance) has been some of the most fun I've had in D2. Actually fearing a loss/punishment is not something I usually experience in this game.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>

Well when they drop weak shit like the Undying Mind on us like they did yesterday... It is easy to see why.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well when they drop weak shit like the Undying Mind on us like they did yesterday... It is easy to see why.

What dropped yesterday? I have not even logged on? Is that related to the portal Whatshername was building?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I'm in the middle of the endless grinding to get the triumphs for this season also. Is it me or the new boss seem easier to kill?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I have not played comp for the most part until tonight. Solo queue is awesome for getting glory for the weapon quests. Got Randy's done in a few hours. Time to finish off a couple of the quests that have been sitting around waiting for hell to freeze over haha.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Stupid bullshit. 7 fucking rounds. Started out with a 10.0 efficiency

20191121_150126.jpg