Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How is this shit broken all goddamn day and night on a Friday?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
They definitely have a disgruntled customer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
So I hit Heroic 3 a few days ago and won my first 3 or 4 matches in that rank. I figured I would hit Fabled no problem this weekend. I think I've lost 5 in a row now and I'm back at 0 in Heroic 3. @~#!$!#@!

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
So I hit Heroic 3 a few days ago and won my first 3 or 4 matches in that rank. I figured I would hit Fabled no problem this weekend. I think I've lost 5 in a row now and I'm back at 0 in Heroic 3. @~#!$!#@!

In my experience, comp tends to be a hell of a lot sweatier on the weekends. Hell I was just in Rumble for a bit and got my ass handed to me over and over.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm

That happened to me too lol. If you didnt know, you just need to get to 1980 and then wait for the weekly reset and it'll bump you to 2100.

• 1Solidarity

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Pretty awesome last win I needed for recluse/randys. First 20 streak in comp too.

20191126_100748.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

italica

Trakanon Raider
Jesus Christ, carry me Senpai! >_<

I play with a friend and my wife, and none of us are very good. We finally got 100,000 in a nightfall last week, but it was through blood, sweat, and tears.

But it feels so good to accomplish when you've struggled!

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I miss those times. One of the better changes IMO is that there is over leveled (980) content to do now.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Just hit Fabled. Man, that was the most fun and the most rage I've had playing Destiny so far. That said, The Stuff of Myth Triump doesn't have a checkmark next to 'Fabled Rank Achieved'. Do I need to hit the 100% on wins first?

1574907912454.png
1574907966389.png

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Ah, never mind. I played another match and it registered on the Triumph.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Just hit Fabled. Man, that was the most fun and the most rage I've had playing Destiny so far. That said, The Stuff of Myth Triump doesn't have a checkmark next to 'Fabled Rank Achieved'. Do I need to hit the 100% on wins first?

View attachment 234362 View attachment 234364
Con fucking grats. It it so horrible if you get some bad luck/timing/teammates/pacing randos. I am my own worst enemy, If I miss some melee by 1 pixel (warlock), I start getting cranky. Few more misses and a few good lucks for them, I was to throw the computer out the window. Getting shot behind corners and all this fucking nonsense.

Congrats. I highly suggest doing randys throwing knife if you havent, its pretty damned good.

• 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Congrats man. I had the wins needed for all of season 8 before I managed to get the rank in season 9 lol.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Err, been playing for about two weeks now. Just got Recluse yesterday. Looking for an active clan for myself and a friend.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Man, I’m stuck at around 4200 glory. I feel so close to getting Legend this season and SO fucking far at the same time. Matchmaking is so weird.

Since the patch, I love solo queue, but I seem to have way more issues connection and lag wise and I don’t think I’m alone there. I went from comp to Classic Mix and the game feels so much crisper and smoother, where as in Comp I’ll be dodged around a corner, full body hidden for well over a second or two and dropping to something that (on my screen) should never have hit me. I’ve seen bullets chase people around corners. Titans are the worst offenders for me at the moment. Running up to me and lagging while melee insta kills me and my shotgun or melee or whatever just literally doesn’t register and completely ghosts, super frustrating.
That being said I am doing better and better but I’m not sure I’ll be able to hit Legend before the season runs out, which is a bummer. Anyone else in the 4K bracket there abouts feeling stuck?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Glad you are enjoying. It's a little slow right now with the season coming to a close and some people burnt on grinding the Undying title, but there's always someone on.

• 1Like