Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Thanks! I sent a clan request!
There's no requests, clan is open. You just hit join.

I finally finished Undying tonight. Almost certainly will not be going for next season title if the requirements are along the same lines. Without the Vex Offensive weapon kill requirements it would have been fine, I think. The master nightfall was damn hard but felt good to beat.

Destiny_2_11_30_2019_9_43_57_PM.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Grats! I got it last night. Also, got Revoker since I was so close on Glory after doing Randy's Throwing Knife. Then, I noticed I was not too far from getting Redrix Broadsword with all of the resets so I am only 8 bounties from getting that.

I agree on the grind, the Vex Offensive stuff was brutal.

tiger_release_final_20191201_030005.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Perfect Paradox already exists in the game though. The season exotic seems to be a scout.

Good trailer, looking forward to more details tomorrow.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those weapons frames are going to be a reskin of the CoO weapons you crafted I bet.

Hoping for new strike modifiers, but not getting my hopes up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do normal Crucible kills count for Iron Banner bounties? I still have 1 bounty left(with about 23 hours on it) for a piece of Pinnacle gear, but IB is over. It's at 97% done(the killshot one).

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont think so.

I tried playing Destiny yesterday and I got bored after 10 minutes. Really hoping the new season is more engaging

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I still have a ton of old quests to do, so that's keeping me playing, but I basically did nothing for this seasons's stuff. I think I did Vex Invasion twice. I don't raid, so getting pinnacle gear is few and far between.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah same here. i joined the season a bit late so getting the undying title was basically unpossible for the amount of time i had available to invest... i did vex invasion twice and everybody i was with burned through it so fast i didn't even really fully grasp what was happening. i'm really hoping that this current season was done lightly because it went along with the release of the shadowkeep stuff, even though it didn't really have anything to do with it (on the surface anyway)

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do normal Crucible kills count for Iron Banner bounties? I still have 1 bounty left(with about 23 hours on it) for a piece of Pinnacle gear, but IB is over. It's at 97% done(the killshot one).

No, they dont.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, so its back to mercury? The worst DLC and planet ever for D2? Will we have to wade through the stupid infinite forest 1000x times again to get to the real new content?

I thought they were going to advance the shadowkeep story some more, lol.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah they did not specify which story they were going to advance. Looks like it is all vex related =/

This season will be "lighter" only because it is not coupled with expansion release. It will be a good time to catch up for those who have a lot of stuff to do.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It's Cabal focused, not Vex. They're trying to redo the Red War now that time is fucked.

I'm in a meeting but reveal stream should be going now:

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Cool, I figured it would be vex as continuation and the time dial. Glad to be wrong. New activity and the new mods in the artifact look pretty cool.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, didnt really show much. New artifact, one new crucible map (which is Destiny1) new 6 man horde mode activity.... Sparrows on mercury...

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are probably reusing as many assets as they can so they can focus their main resources on Destiny 3.

That's my hope anyway. I've had a lot more fun under an Activision owned Destiny than an independent Bungie

• 1Like