Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Supposedly light.gg states it will come from obelisks with random rolls.

You can mod it right now but I'd love to create a million orbs of light as I'm running through enemies blasting them

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
The one you get from the questline is exactly the same as the one you got in Y1, except it can't be masterworked BUT it can be modded.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What questline? Am I missing something? I thought I did the quest to open the 2 thingies on Mars and Tangled shore, is there more?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
What questline? Am I missing something? I thought I did the quest to open the 2 thingies on Mars and Tangled shore, is there more?

Yes. :) Talk to Osiris. get quests. Esc. Talk to him again until you do not get anymore. Repeat as needed.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Go back to Osiris. Talk to him again and he should have more quests I believe.

After I opened the Obelisk on Mars, I got another quest to do more stuff.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuuuck, why do they make this shit so difficult to follow. It should be just one evolving quest like it always was.

I thought it felt like I was not done, it kinda fizzled out...

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think that's just a bug tbh

From what I hear, all of Mars is fucked up too. EP not awarding gear, and people can't do the Sleeper Sim quest

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I did an EP last night while doing the mars part for the Kills, and only got shaders. But that gear was always rare as fuck so I paid it no mind. I think I did like 5-6 to get my shot gun to drop. Never even got the SMG to ever drop and ive done prolly 50 of those fucking things.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like there are a lot of "little" bugs this time around that are really annoying.

Anyone else playing Titan? I usually use strafe jump,and have noticed that maybe every 8th jump is more like catapult, and sometimes I just sink like a rock. It is really frustrating.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Oh I never even bothered to open that chest because does it not require some key that I never have?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Oh I never even bothered to open that chest because does it not require some key that I never have?
Yeah, necessary key was removed with the update. Now you can keep farming the wave over and over for armor rolls from the chest, with the weapons still dropping randomly from the boss itself. The armor drops should complete a full set first and then random slots each time after.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im really liking that new nade launcher they added this season. I dont know why, but its so satisfying to use. I know there are probably other better DPS options I should be using but fuck it, I end up going back to this weapon and smiling every time I shoot a round off.

One thing I noticed tough sometimes terrain can fuck it up. If there is a slight bump or something it can reflect back at you. Sometimes it will go sideways, etc...

This is they kind of shit they need to add more of. Meme type weapons like this that are fun to use but not OP.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So there is a heavy ammo glitch for sleeper(or any linear fusion rifle). You put on a linear rifle scav perk, and then when picking up green ammo, you also get heavy. This works in crucible as well. (not sure about gambit, but I would nto doubt it) LOL

Another glitch, when you have one of the new sundial weapons in your inventory and you go to infuse another weapon, some other ghost weapons show up with no perks in your infusion inventory, so essentially you infuse this ghost weapon and it never takes away your real weapon. This is not game breaking or nothing, but you can def get some of your other weapons you rarely use to 960 real fast without infusion fodder.

LOL another one, not sure if intended or not, but the new osmosis perk also works with suppressor grenades. So if you equip a suppressor grenade and use it, all of your bullets from osmosis gun is now suppressor bullets. LOL. Some meme trolling shit right there in crucible.

GG bungie testing team.

Have not played any crucible this season yet, but from the sound of it its a fucking mess.

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im really liking that new nade launcher they added this season. I dont know why, but its so satisfying to use. I know there are probably other better DPS options I should be using but fuck it, I end up going back to this weapon and smiling every time I shoot a round off.

One thing I noticed tough sometimes terrain can fuck it up. If there is a slight bump or something it can reflect back at you. Sometimes it will go sideways, etc...

This is they kind of shit they need to add more of. Meme type weapons like this that are fun to use but not OP.

i don't really like grenade launchers in this game... for whatever reason i just cannot get the right feel of them for the life of me... but i got that thing the other night and thought well... i have to get 90 kills this week with a nade launcher for the sundial weekly so might as well get to work... it took me a good 20 kills to even figure out what was even happening... there's NO explanation on how that thing works... i would hit some vex with it and the grenade would bounce of them (doing some decent damage but not enough to kill them) then it would explode somewhere else... the direction and length of the fire seems to be related to the angle it hits the ground at, so sometimes it would just cause a small patch of fire on the ground and not really go anywhere... then i figured it out what was happening and i instantly fell in love... it's REALLY easy to hit 4 or 5 enemies even in a haphazard line.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I will never use a smg, grenade launcher, or sidearm in Destiny. They have 0 value to me

giphy.gif