Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20191223_215201.jpg

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure the sweet spot was always 6/10. It is a pain in the ass to get at any rate :D

This was just added:
  • Momentum Control
    • 150 Scout Rifles will only 1 shot targets under 5 resilience

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah 5 res will get you out of the 2 momento mori head shots, mida 3 head and one body, thorn 2 head one body and burn....etc, etc... The thing is its very situational. Its not like someone just stops shooting at you when they are done with the 2 head one body, etc... They usually keep spraying until dead. So yeah its situational at best. Maybe it saves you once in a while.

Position, map control, radar, situational awareness etc. is more important.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So they did away with exp levels? Is it just gear based progression now aka light level?
Yeah no more levels, everyone starts at 50, 750 power now.

Best way IMO to get to 950-960 is to do strike playlist over and over, also dont forget to stock up on bounties.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah no more levels, everyone starts at 50, 750 power now.

Best way IMO to get to 950-960 is to do strike playlist over and over, also dont forget to stock up on bounties.

That's actually pretty awesome, strikes were always my favorite.

Any Titan weapon I should save for power ups of I get one? Is that even a possibility at low level...

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Any Titan weapon I should save for power ups of I get one? Is that even a possibility at low level...

Find archtypes that you like. The weapons are not class specific. You cannot really go wrong with anything that has Outlaw + Rampage. Legendary weapons and above. Once you find something that you dig, search for vids on god roles for that weapon. The Meta changes a lot. Also, take a look at the mods that are available in the Artifact and keep an eye out for something you like there.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Do the strike quests for the weapons too. There is a good heavy machine gun edgewise, the loaded question is good....Gambit has awesome weapons too like the 21% delirium, breakneck, clean getaway. Those are all good weapons to grind for.

Go see Ada (way left in tower) and open up the forges. They have some good weapons to grind too. Pulse is good, the HMG from there is good, they also have a bow, AR, hand cannon, and snipes you can keep grinding to get good rolls. I recommend the HMG and pulse first.

All these will set you up with some awesome weapons to start. and yeah look for outlaw (quick reload) and kill clip, rampage, swashbuckler, are all DMG buffs for weapons that make them do more dmg. Look for others that give you +range, like high caliber, ricochet rounds, feeding frenzy also buffs reload, there are others like grenadier which are good because it gives you nade energy when you kill with it.

Download DIM and log into it with your steam. This will give you some hidden stats on weapons that you dont normally see. Plus it allows you to swap weaons to/from vault or character to character. It also lets you transfer weapons from postmaster to your character without going to tower.

buzzard.PNG

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
DIM is absolutely necessary, especially if you play on PC. No reason to not have it open on another monitor.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
DIM is absolutely necessary, especially if you play on PC. No reason to not have it open on another monitor.
Check out Mr MoneyBags with two monitors.

On an unrelated note, I had to RMA my 2080 ti and now I'm stuck with an R9 290 and it's just not up to gaming on my current system. Five days off and I can't even play Destiny.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh fuck off! That's my GPU and it's fine 🤣
I'll freely admit I'm a total snob with framerate. Not sure what res you're running, but it's rough on my 1440p ultrawide. I'd rather not play at all if I can't play at 100fps+.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been farming Perfect Paradox.

On one, I have Trench Barrel and Demolitionist
On another, I have Demolitionist and One Two Punch

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone done the Xenophage quest?

I am off of work until the 2nd and am debating on grinding it out or not.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone done the Xenophage quest?

I am off of work until the 2nd and am debating on grinding it out or not.

It was a pretty quick quest compared to most. Well worth it IMO, it hits like a truck now.