Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I feel their entire concept of archetypes is kinda biting them in the ass now because its all the same shit over and over again other than maybe some new perks if they dream them up. Other than some exotics I can think of just a few "new" archetypes they introduced in D2 like the 4 burst pulses, or the new grenade launchers that do the titan thermite nade thing. Bows I guess were cool but only so much you can do with them. So they are stuck in buffing some archetypes and nerfing others to freshen up the meta. There is not really many places they can go other than like I said, new perks, and even then the perks cant even be varied too much anymore because only the dmg type perks will always win out on PC, maybe some others that do the aim assist thing on console are better. Thing is, this is probably one of the better metas weve had, especially in PvP where the most varied of guns can be used to affect. Pulses, ARs (600, 720), fusion rifles, snipes, shot guns, hand cannons (140,150, and even 180s)...

So we have all these god roll weapons weve been keeping throughout the seasons in some off chance that they buff the archetype, at least I have. But I keep going back to the same old 10 or so weapons which really matter in PvE and PvP. I guess you could just use the others but be substantially hampering yourself and your team. But then you dont want to delete any of the old ones in the off chance they buff those damn 450ARs again next season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Forget the meta. I like guns that are fun. I've had this for a week and am absolutely in love with it. Add clearing machine

ringingnail.png

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Ringing nail (and most of the Black Armory weapons) sounds bad ass. I like that one.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got like 3 of those of different flavors. TBH I never really tried them because 450s kinda suck in both PvP and PvE. My fave 450 was the Breakneck until they nerfed it, now THAT was a fun gun. Actually these ringing nails would profit from a counterbalance stock mod which would bring the recoil to 84 which is almost perfectly vert.

But I think the 450s need a slight dmg buff in both PvP and PvE to be any good. They nerfed the 450s back in yr one, remember the 450 meta back then? Uriels gift meta? FWC the Number with kill clip? Anyway, they nerfed them a bit too much IMO and never really revisited them.

ringing1.PNG
ringing2.PNG

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Now this dude right here is more serviceable. 600 rpm which does not suck like the 450s, I use it in PvP all the time and it does OK. Drops from the same forge activity. It might no thave the same range as the above but perfect for those med range encounters that pretty much all PvP is in this game.

Galliard.PNG

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I could use some Positive Outlook in my life again. Used to have that pretty much permanently equipped.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am just not a fan of rapid fire guns (except for the Ikelos sniper).

I was hoping at some point bungie would un nerf Whisper since they nerfed Well/auto reload skills. I miss using that gun

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Whisper is still the second best sniper basically so not sure what you're hoping for. It doesn't need to be king again.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Tried giving this a second go and I'm stuck with some bug that makes "New quest activity available" pop up on screen and pings a sound every 10 seconds, with no way to turn it off. Google shows it being a common issue at the moment.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Savathun's Song is the Nightfall. I got the auto rifle from it. 600 RPM, richochet/rampage and I think they always roll masterwork?

No mod slots tho. Might be fun to use in crucible.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would like to know who at Bungie thought it was a good idea to put Forges on a daily rotation, and you can't access a specific one.

Finally got pumped up to finish of Izanagi's Burden (need the black armory key mold) and I can't queue for that forge. I need to wait 3 days I believe before its the daily one.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Savathun's Song is the Nightfall. I got the auto rifle from it. 600 RPM, richochet/rampage and I think they always roll masterwork?

No mod slots tho. Might be fun to use in crucible.

LOL got the same one, the fully masterworked curated roll. I used it, its nice.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would like to know who at Bungie thought it was a good idea to put Forges on a daily rotation, and you can't access a specific one.

Finally got pumped up to finish of Izanagi's Burden (need the black armory key mold) and I can't queue for that forge. I need to wait 3 days I believe before its the daily one.

Prolly an evaluation of daily population in forges being low and in order to mitigate they are funneling all people queuing into a single forge to ensure theres always a full group