Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
With the amount of hacking you're going to see on PC, no one is even going to bat an eye at whatever people manage on consoles.

spronk

FPS noob
Yah, I'll believe it when I see it. Until I hear from seven different and varied sources that this is a good game, no way I'm buying it.

ZtUfDGe.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Destiny 2 Lights Up E3 with a New Trailer, New Lau... - Activision Community

Sep6th for consoles, Oct 24 pc :(.

Players who pre-order† the game will be able to participate in the console beta beginning first on the PlayStation 4 on July 18 at 10am PDT, and on Xbox One beginning on July 19 at 10am PDT. After that pre-order early access period, the beta will open up to all console players on July 21 at 10am PDT, and will conclude on July 23 at 9pm PDT. The PC beta is planned for late August, and we will have more details soon.

spronk

FPS noob
master race, indeed

i'm in on ps4, will double dip on pc if the game turns out to be absolutely amazing which i doubt

Palum

what Suineg set it to
With the amount of hacking you're going to see on PC, no one is even going to bat an eye at whatever people manage on consoles.

I dunno Blizz involvement is the only thing that even sells me on the idea it may not be a hacking shitshow. Warden is pretty good.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
hopefuly blizzard bans all their fucking game accounts if people are hacking.

Still playing the PVE part of the game will still be pretty fun with friends.

spronk

FPS noob
Destiny 2 PC is being semi developed by an OUTSIDE team, I'm not sure if warden really will be protecting it. Just because it launches under the battle.net (now blizzard) launcher doesn't mean warden will be running as an anti-cheat tool. Hopefully thats true, but they really are two seperate companies who just happened to be owned by the same parent company, that doesn't imply the two work closely together.
Destiny 2 PC developed by Vicarious Visions, will not have dedicated servers – but grace your eyeballs with these 4K screens

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean look you've already lost, no need to keep burying yourself in evidence excoriating your initial claims

• 2Smuggly
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users