Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh I still enjoy PvP in this game. You have to take it for what it is though. Shit show for the most part.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh I still enjoy PvP in this game. You have to take it for what it is though. Shit show for the most part.

Revokers and Felwinter's Lie! (Felwinter's skill!)

I started using FWL tho.....sliding and just mowing through people. Also I play top tree strike as a titan with skullfort and I never lose my shoulder charge as long as it gets the kill lol.

Fadaar

That guy
FWL is a great shotgun, just wish it had more pve use. It's completely outclassed by Ikelos 1.0.2, Python, and really any semi auto.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Only place I use shotguns in PvE is for the forges, specifically grinding the jotun for my kids account. Other than that I use jotun and that one void exotic bow for pretty much everything else other than of course, the stupid bounties that have you use other shit you dont want.

I really like this one on my kids account...

seraph.PNG

Fadaar

That guy
Only exotic weapons I use are Witherhoard, Izanagi, Xenophage, Whisper, Anarchy, Trinity Ghoul. I've fallen in love with using the new Ikelos shotgun since it spawns warmind cells. Absolutely wrecks in non gear locked content.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Forsaken campaign was so good. I do PvP only for quests, short of that I enjoy the PVE.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
We will probably never see an expansion the size of Forsaken again. That was like 3 studios working on that shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I should hope so, he plays the game for a living.

Yeah now they they turned of SBMM, faggots like that can just run amok. They were all crying how the matches were too "sweaty" before when they all got matched together.

BTW he pulled out 2 supers which one shot and caught the other team all spawning in 2x. Not saying hes not good, because he is, its just that this is bullshit. Those peeps should never have spawned next to him.

If you want to see someone with even more skill, watch ifrostbolt. now THAT is skill in D2 PvP.

Last edited:

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I just picked up Shadow Keep on sale this week via Steam. I haven't played since the black market or whatever that was came out. Looks like a ton of content is getting shelved with the new expansion on the horizon.

Any words of wisdom for someone getting back into the game? There seems to be a ton of stuff I've just got no clue about.

Any help would be appreciated

Fadaar

That guy
I just picked up Shadow Keep on sale this week via Steam. I haven't played since the black market or whatever that was came out. Looks like a ton of content is getting shelved with the new expansion on the horizon.

Any words of wisdom for someone getting back into the game? There seems to be a ton of stuff I've just got no clue about.

Any help would be appreciated

#1 I'd say is get the season exotics before it ends. Sidearm from Zavala quest line, Witherhoard from season pass rewards, and Ruinous Effigy from.... Banshee? Forget where that one starts. All 3 are neat weapons and it's best to get them now rather than having to spend the exotic tokens on them after this season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Definitely try and get anything good that's going away in 60 days.

Exotics to pursue: Anarchy (raid, farmable), Whisper of the Worm, Outbreak Perfected, the seasonal ones Fadaar mentioned -- all going away at the end of the season and means of reobtaining unknown. Other than those, try to get yourself some good legendary weapons from the Umbral engrams this season. PVE rolls suggested:
  1. Gnawing Hunger (Subsistance/Rampage)
  2. Falling Guillotine (Relentless Strikes/Whirlwind Blade)
  3. Cold Denial (Feeding Frenzy/Swashbuckler)
  4. Ikelos SMG (Threat Detector/Surrounded)
  5. Ikelos SR (Fourth Time's the Charm/High Impact Reserves)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Game may seem dead but a two month delay will do that. Expansion looks awesome so far, I'm hype. DM if anybody is looking for a PC clan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
yeah I have like... zero reason to log in right now. my only real dumb goal is to hit season pass 500. sadly enough i'm not that far off, probably less than 10 levels away.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I still need the season dungeon and the eyes... too lazy to do it but will need to pug it in the near future :(