Bungie so woke...

• Changed selection from "Male" & "Female" to "Masculine" & "Feminine."

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
FYI if using GamePass you have to go to the GamePass App, search for Beyond Light and use that to install it to your machine. Otherwise it tries to prompt you to buy it outright when you try to do the Beyond Light required content in the game.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
shit is fucked right now. got in got to the first mission, was almost done when beavered out of game, now cant get back in.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Took an early lunch and ran the first few missions. Got artifact and sparrow from tower. Used new Hunter super (it's pretty sick).

Looking forward to getting off work.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new minimum is 1050, I was only at 1013 pre-patch, do I get like.. starter armor, or whats the deal?

Fadaar

That guy
I really should have had class items ready that weren't the free masterwork from Pit. Having a MW armor piece stuck at 1060 kinda sucks.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I really should have had class items ready that weren't the free masterwork from Pit. Having a MW armor piece stuck at 1060 kinda sucks.
I had all of the season of arrival stuff masterworked except helm (I use an exotic) and class item (9/10). Good enough for now. How did you have them all from Pit?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So started a new character owing to the advice above and have done a bit of Beyond Light as well as some quest-y stuff on EDZ. Anywho I think the system might be a bit screwy as I just logged in and had gotten credit for like 3 crucible medals despite having never actually done Crucible on this or any other character.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They have given out free crucible valor a bunch in the past. If your account was active it might have still applied on your first login. And since it shares across the account that’s probably why it s to ll
Happened on your new character

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Farm the Widow's Walk lost sector in EDZ (left of the church) to power level up to 1200. The nightmare boss always drops a legendary that's like +10 over your base gear score. Ao- Ao- and I farmed it yesterday and both hit softcap in like 60-90 minutes? Also got a handful of new ghost mods including a +15% exp one. Literally just run past everything, sword/super/xeno down the boss, grab engram and port back to the church.

Speaking of ghost mods, turn in tokens to Zavala and Shaxx for some new ones too. You can get cores, prisms and upgrade modules from things like boss kills in strikes or precision kills in crucible.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Farm the Widow's Walk lost sector in EDZ (left of the church) to power level up to 1200. The nightmare boss always drops a legendary that's like +10 over your base gear score. Ao- Ao- and I farmed it yesterday and both hit softcap in like 60-90 minutes? Also got a handful of new ghost mods including a +15% exp one. Literally just run past everything, sword/super/xeno down the boss, grab engram and port back to the church.

Speaking of ghost mods, turn in tokens to Zavala and Shaxx for some new ones too. You can get cores, prisms and upgrade modules from things like boss kills in strikes or precision kills in crucible.
Yeah, was SUPER quick, couldn't believe it.

I masterworked two ghosts, one for dedicated to gambit and one for "other". Gambit one has "chance for upgrade modules to drop from completing gambit matches" and +XP, explore has Cache detection, telemetry, and XP. T

Fadaar

That guy
you can also get ghost mods from Zavala rank up packages

don't know which ones but i got a bunch, also had like 1k tokens saved