Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Man I’m just not feeling it. I got to the part where you try out the powers and was bored out of my mind. Uninstalled and refunded.
Ive played a ton of Destiny too, maybe it’s just not for me anymore.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
How many times has it been now that some new Super Kell manages to get the Fallen to all fall-in with them? I feel like Destiny keeps doing this like a bad episodic drama from the 80s where the reset button is hit every episode. Now the Traveller is even back to the way it looked in Destiny 1, its as if Destiny 2 didn't even happen.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to admit, I played the intro on each of my three classes, died the most on Titan, go figure. It was okay, nothing more than that, I'd been there before many times.

Contemplated buying the expac, ran around the Tower for a bit, micro-managed my storage, and walked away from it. I don't have the desire to pump days in to upgrading and obtaining rare weapons that I'll then need to keep upgrading to max Light each season. It's too much like a modern-day MMO grind.

It is such a pretty game but it is nothing more than a shoot-em up with jumping challenges and a fairly weak storyline.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
How many times has it been now that some new Super Kell manages to get the Fallen to all fall-in with them? I feel like Destiny keeps doing this like a bad episodic drama from the 80s where the reset button is hit every episode. Now the Traveller is even back to the way it looked in Destiny 1, its as if Destiny 2 didn't even happen.
I dont have time to explain.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What the fuck is up with there being ONE 'darkness' spec? Its clearly meant to be more than one since you have to flop to 'darkness mode' to activate it...

The whole main story was very redundant. Do some quests and then get super charged with Darkness to use abilities to kill boss. Then do the same thing again... then again! Hell a couple of the events were in the exact same room which only served to enhance the feeling of deja vu. Why did we have to have 4 different sequences where we use the exact same Stasis powers? I finished the core story and feel so incredibly underwhelmed. Even Zavala with his 'eh... so you use Darkness now huh? Well I guess that's cool....' made no fucking sense.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yes there are going to be more darkness classes, Bungie has already said as much. Probably one with each major release.

The (datamined) quest for the new exotic sword has a huge character reveal.

Maybe just wait to read it in-game
Seriously you probably don't wanna know
Last Chance
Banshee-44 is Clovis Bray

Last edited:
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They have the opportunity to do something really wild with teh story, but I'm betting it turns out being really bland and predictable.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Destiny has an INCREDIBLY in depth story that weaves and bobs in really great ways.

Except it's all hidden in 3 paragraph lore cards that are further hidden in overly monotonous activities. (Forge 100 black armory weapons)

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Information on the raid (mostly environmental details, I think) has been starting to drip as people figured out how to enter it. I've managed to avoid any actual details since I wanna go in blind but I do like reading comments like this:
I change my mind. This raid is going to be amazing if this is actually what we are doing in the raid.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played Destiny 2 in a couple of years. One question and one question only..........Have they done anything to improve having to micromanage your fucking inventory and vault space?

Fadaar

That guy
I don't know how console players can tolerate this game. DIM is absolutely required IMO.

Also the raid better have a god damn rockstar of a legendary machine gun, this season killed off all but the Seventh Seraph and the new one. New one is eh, not a big fan of 900 RPM MG's but at least it has some potentially good rolls. Good but not amazing.

spronk

FPS noob
I don't know how console players can tolerate this game. DIM is absolutely required IMO.

Also the raid better have a god damn rockstar of a legendary machine gun, this season killed off all but the Seventh Seraph and the new one. New one is eh, not a big fan of 900 RPM MG's but at least it has some potentially good rolls. Good but not amazing.

i played for years D1, i'd have my PC next to my TV screen and would use DIM to arrange inventory while playing. Works really nice, no tabbing needed either. I've got the full game + all xpacs now on xbox series x thanks to gamepass so gonna give it a spin this weekend

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I just dont know how this CC fits into this game. You dont really need it. When was the last time you thought to yourself, man this game needs some CC. Plus crucible now is aids because of it. Instead of mountaintop and Gnawing Hunger, we now have freeze and die, lol. For PvE its whatever, im sure the raid will have some cool shit you can do with it, but still the other classes just bring more to the table, which is easier killing shit with more dmg.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
There are a lot of DIM type apps on phones, that's what me and my friends used in D1.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just dont know how this CC fits into this game. You dont really need it. When was the last time you thought to yourself, man this game needs some CC. Plus crucible now is aids because of it. Instead of mountaintop and Gnawing Hunger, we now have freeze and die, lol. For PvE its whatever, im sure the raid will have some cool shit you can do with it, but still the other classes just bring more to the table, which is easier killing shit with more dmg.
Was fucking around in control last night... my team was 4 stasis, 1 solar, and 1 void (me), other team was all stasis. It was... not fun.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So am I restarded or do they just skip any story about how the exo abd drifter and ERIS all got together?

like they show up together and are basically all on team “use the darkness” but no mention of how they ended up together and such.

• 1Solidarity