Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Also artifact mods? who gives a shit when everything else is being nerfed to the ground?

Not sure how to respond to this when artifact mods in the past have been conducive to some of the best metas we've had. I don't wanna be that guy but I looked at your activity reports and you're basically sitting in the kiddy pool talking about how easy swimming is and has always been. But now one of your floaties got taken away and you're standing there like, "well pools are fucking stupid anyway."

Own in what? Reg strikes? Sure. Try and do anything GM and you will see stasis still has no survive-ability and now with 1/10 orb generation. Opps, there goes the space magic.

Bro?? You've never run a GM.

1700774058841.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Not sure how to respond to this when artifact mods in the past have been conducive to some of the best metas we've had. I don't wanna be that guy but I looked at your activity reports and you're basically sitting in the kiddy pool talking about how easy swimming is and has always been. But now one of your floaties got taken away and you're standing there like, "well pools are fucking stupid anyway."

Bro?? You've never run a GM.

View attachment 501691
Its not the only account I have. I have 3 and whie I dont play as much as you I have plenty of clears the above acct is my main one I solo with on PC the one below is Xbox X where I do more group shit... I also have one more, which is my kids, but I have pretty much ground out everything on that account since he hates D2, roll dog reece, he was in the guild, not sure if you kicked him.

1700777343381.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I actually have one more I used to play D1 on. And started D2 before D2 went PC, in which I switched to my steam that was on PS4 before any of the cross platform shit. Dont remember the name since its on PS4 thats long gone, lol.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Kinda surprised I'm only at 39 GMs. Then again I haven't ran one in many seasons, just kinda stopped caring. Not a whole lot of weapons worth grinding.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Kinda surprised I'm only at 39 GMs. Then again I haven't ran one in many seasons, just kinda stopped caring. Not a whole lot of weapons worth grinding.
Its a good way to farm consumables but if you already have all of your armor there really is no point since youre not spending it on anything.

Fadaar

That guy
Its a good way to farm consumables but if you already have all of your armor there really is no point since youre not spending it on anything.

Yeah once you have a few dozen pieces of legendary 65+ stat armor to pick from farming rolls on exotics just isn't appealing. What I really need to do is stop being lazy and actually farm craftable raid/dungeon weapons. Never learned the last two dungeons and haven't done a raid since VoG. VoG was the only D1 raid I did too so reprised Crota and King's Fall are still foreign to me.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The best weapons in the game are all spread out among the things you just said you've never done haha. No wonder you feel like you have nothing to chase. Submission, Forbearance, Cataclysmic, Swordbreaker, Song of Ir Yut, Heritage, Succession, Commemoration, Bequest, Wilderflight, Cold Comfort, New Pacific Epitaph, No Survivors... List goes on.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Problem is always LFG, its a crap shoot. I might have bad luck but im at like 80% or more fail with LFG. Most of the time people just want fast clears so they want like 100 clears under your belt. And the sherpa runs can take all fucking night. GM is a bit better with LFG but still you find the dud here and there that cant do shit. Youre a guild leader with steady group at your beckoning call. Some of us are just not that social.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Youre a guild leader with steady group at your beckoning call. Some of us are just not that social.

I thought that was the whole point of me inviting you guys to my clan all of these years lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
TFS delay is official, new date is June 4, 2024.

Dungeon coming out Friday is named Warlord's Ruin. Artifact mods next season impact an origin trait called Nanomutations... SIVA return finally? Or Cloudstrider tech but that would make less sense relating to Warlords.

The window caused by the delay will be filled by Guardian Games moving up along with a 2 month long questline called Into the Light which is supposed to act as a prologue/intro to TFS? Upcoming map pack will be 3 maps and they're going to be roughly Jav-4 size. One on Europa, one in Neomuna and one in the terraformed pyramid.

Edit - reminder to use all your vendor engrams before tomorrow if you haven't. Including focusing armor at the HELM for some potential god rolls.

1701128142493.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Season details: Bungie.net
Full patch notes: Bungie.net

The new Coil activity is very good, obvious evolution from the deep dives and Savathun's spire, but it will be VERY frustrating without a fireteam. A full run includes four complete paths, and each path takes about 10 minutes. People don't realize they are mid-run when you get back to Riven so they leave after getting loot. Seems like Bungie wanted an activity to incentivize fireteam finder and it'll be less frustrating when you have people on the same page.

The Riven's Lair activity is a single branch from the Coil activity above, much lower stakes, about 10 minutes. No secrets that I found.

Anyway Coil's a shit ton of loot. Secret chests on pretty much every path, a chest after each path boss and 1-3 extra chests at the very end depending on your score.

Season pass exotic rocket is super good for solo play, it's basically a solar Anarchy. Fire it once and let it do its thing while you shoot something else and let it recharge a super shot.

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season details: Bungie.net
Full patch notes: Bungie.net

The new Coil activity is very good, obvious evolution from the deep dives and Savathun's spire, but it will be VERY frustrating without a fireteam. A full run includes four complete paths, and each path takes about 10 minutes. People don't realize they are mid-run when you get back to Riven so they leave after getting loot. Seems like Bungie wanted an activity to incentivize fireteam finder and it'll be less frustrating when you have people on the same page.

The Riven's Lair activity is a single branch from the Coil activity above, much lower stakes, about 10 minutes. No secrets that I found.

Anyway Coil's a shit ton of loot. Secret chests on pretty much every path, a chest after each path boss and 1-3 extra chests at the very end depending on your score.

Season pass exotic rocket is super good for solo play, it's basically a solar Anarchy. Fire it once and let it do its thing while you shoot something else and let it recharge a super shot.

Wait, there's a Fireteam Finder now? Man, this used to give me so many problems using an app on my phone trying to coordinate shit ingame.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Gets turned on tomorrow for raids only and they're going to do a gradual rollout of the rest as they do stress testing.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Quite a few guns to chase this season too. Curious to see if a Subsistence + Onslaught auto rifle is worth a shit, if not that gets rid of like half the things I plan on chasing. Got 7 fuckin months sooooo...