Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Expecting I'll be on a lot this weekend, dungeon is awesome. Send a message if I'm online.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sitting at around 1760 Light without having done a Legendary run through yet.

I forgot how much of a slog that last 30-40 Light can be.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Expecting I'll be on a lot this weekend, dungeon is awesome. Send a message if I'm online.

Ok sounds good - I ended up playing a lot of remnant 2 coop and lethal company - but will keep an eye out for you when you aren't in a fireteam.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sitting at around 1760 Light without having done a Legendary run through yet.

I forgot how much of a slog that last 30-40 Light can be.
Yeah youre in the powerful cap now which means you have to do powerful rewards up till 1800. Good news is there is plenty of those around. Seasonal shit has plenty, strike list has a few, crucible, etc... the thing is its on a weekly lock out. The bad news is when you get to 1800 the last 10 levels are a real solg because of pinnacle. Plus you know, RNG to get the right pieces. I suggest a few raid runs. But the last 10 are not really necessary per say unless youre after the GM type content.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fireteam finder is turned on until Friday for all activities.

Oh also it came out today that if Bungie doesn't meet certain financial goals Sony reserves the right to dissolve their board and take over.

Anyway, LFG tool!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Fireteam finder is turned on until Friday for all activities.

Oh also it came out today that if Bungie doesn't meet certain financial goals Sony reserves the right to dissolve their board and take over.

Anyway, LFG tool!

I like Fireteam finder - it works great. Need 1 more legendary weekly and this is a great way to do it. Seeing other things too like dungeons and raids is cool too - why only on until Friday? Beta?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Like was said here and other places, they got rid of the wrong people. Its not the workers that are fucking up this game, its the leadership. Its funny how the lowbie workers get the shaft for shitty upper management decisions. Like that Luke Smith clown. He should have been gone with how the first 1-2 yrs Destiny 2 launched and shit the bed. Fucker got a promotion, loool.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I like Fireteam finder - it works great. Need 1 more legendary weekly and this is a great way to do it. Seeing other things too like dungeons and raids is cool too - why only on until Friday? Beta?

Yeah, they are still stress testing the system. It's planned to be fully released in January but I haven't really heard anything bad happening yet so I'm hoping they'll release it earlier.

I've used it for two groups so far and it works really well.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It wasn't THAT bad but whoever at Bungie keeps deciding that giving enemy teams wallhacks is an idiot. I can win a 1v2, 1v3 sometimes but I can't win a 1v6 when the whole team is tracking me down.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I didnt mind it either. Took like 2 days for the game to be figured out. And I think the wall hacks were there so people could not just store up their 10 motes and stay in a corner somewhere hiding until the x3 totem spawns, or was it x2? Anyway, the good teams were doing exactly this. Getting a couple of guys 10 and just hiding behind their teams until the main totem spawned in then try and bank for maximum points. I mean it wasnt THAT difficult to figure out. Reddit again makes this out to be some rocket surgery or some shit.

Biggest winning factor was just to control the x2 totem when it spawns not allowing enemy to bank and your team to have a clear go at it. Again bubbles and wells did some work there. They realy have to do something with these modes and PVP bubbles and wells. I know there are counters like pushing them out and shot gunning them but hard to do if like 3-4 of them are standing there waiting for your ass to just come on in. I hear this is a huge problem in trials as well.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
LFG tool staying on indefinitely now, guess it's been smooth enough to leave it.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Commendation grinding is stupid. That is all.

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
If I've got all my game stuff through steam, because of the merger, at this point, can I just get all of those deals / additions even if I have some of them via steam? I Ask because I have never screwed around with the epic store or whatever.
No, this is Epic store only. They're a direct competitor to Steam.

• 1Like