Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Ryan

Trakanon Raider
Hm, do I get it for Xbone and never have to worry about cheaters or get it for PC and increase the amount of people I can play with but watch CHINAQQ318484617 wallhack me every 3rd crucible match? Questions, questions.

Thinking this too. In the end I doubt the PC version will really have much if any upside other than convenience of being on PC. The downside is it could be a shitty port, and of course the cheating. In the first game I did PvP more than anything so yeah, I think I'm going the console way.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Different Activision Studios have helped each other with games before. Treyarch helped Blizzard with Overwatch and Blizzard helped with Destiny. It would make sense and I really hope since they are all under the same umbrella that they get Blizzard anti-cheat team to help with Destiny. It's in all of their best interest to do this for all their profits. We all know the shit storm that was The Division and how many people quit because of that joke.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I preordered the LE for PC and XB1 from Gamestop. Even though I quit at TTK I still had a ton of hours into Destiny and definitely got my money's worth. Can't wait.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Announcement has kinda given me the Destiny itch again. What can I do in-game now without owning HoW or beyond? I was at lvl 32. If I get the last expansion does it unlock the older shit?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Announcement has kinda given me the Destiny itch again. What can I do in-game now without owning HoW or beyond? I was at lvl 32. If I get the last expansion does it unlock the older shit?
You might have to buy the "Collection" version, since you don't have HoW / TTK / RoI (I don't think RoI comes with previous stuff).

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
RoI doesn't come with the other stuff if I remember correctly, if you get the collection you get a free boost for any character to level 40.

Hekotat

I just created the clan Seal Team Rix. Hopefully they carry over to Destiny 2.

Seal Team Rix in the house!!!!!! - a Fires of Heaven initiative.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah just buy destiny the collection, it goes on sale all the time too but unfortunately not on sale anywhere right now. i'd buy digital, no swapping discs is great

i didn't plan on doing any raids in destiny 1 since it feels sorta pointless getting new weapons but I looked on Destiny LFG today, saw a group that needed 2 titans, and joined up. cleared in 45 mins with just 1 wipe (on ir-yut), they changed a few mechanics around i think to make it harder for solo'ers but overall not really that different. It was fun, I'd recommend the lfg site or The100.io which I heard is more friendly people wise but the UI seems hard to use. I had previously done all the necrochasm steps so got that as another weapon too and its really fun to use.

Hekotat

Yeah, I'm at that point with Necrochasm but I don't want to be that asshole that drags down the raid, too many people have no patience and I've only done it one other time.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I want 3 factions... each with their own tower. I want it to be an all out war during public events where each faction fight one another in addition to taking on the baddies. This was actually how Destiny was demoed at E3. A public event started, their group engaged the encounter, ally clans assisted, rival clans fought them, all while trying to win the loot.

There needs to be more meaningful conflict and challenge. I became so bored very quickly with Destiny. I played it far longer than I should but the multiplayer matches in addition with the need to max out a character and collect certain items was too much for me to put it down.

I hope they learned from Destiny. I thought it was a great idea and had real potential but in the end, I felt they chickened out and watered it down. Maybe it got better later one but I felt it never reached its full potential.

I'll have to read about Destiny 2 a bit more when I get the chance.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish Rise of Iron had come out a bit later, like around now, and had been Cabal focused.... leading up to the arrival of the Red Legion. Was rather disappointed with the SIVA stuff.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Best Buy has a deal: PS4 + Uncharted 4 + Destiny: The Collection for 300 bucks. I have always wanted to casually play Destiny, and I want to also pick up Horizon and The Last of Us.

If my buddy pick up Destiny, can we play together? What happens if he plays more and outlevels me?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Him outleveling you shouldn't deter you much as there's no restriction on different level players grouping.

Hekotat

Not only that but if it comes with RoI you get a free max level char boost.

Hekotat

@Zarcath, bro, your game is almost on page two. Can we get a dev in here for an AMA so @Utnayan and said dev can argue about who's procedural generated penis is bigger?

Let's get this hype train rolling!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Destiny still had some of the best moment to moment shooter gameplay ever. They just fucked up a lot of the other stuff.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Why can't I play Destiny on my PC?

I have no interest in buying a console ever again. FPS games are complete dogshit with a controller and I'm not going to drop $$$ for a Xim to hack a shitty version of k/m controls.